Spontaneous | Coliel

Seliel's POV
Nya, Skylor, Pixal, Harumi and I entered Chen's noddle shop and sat down, ordering our lunch. The five of us decided to come here after school to chill a little.

We have decided to play truth or dare when we left school, and we've been doing it the whole way until here. Everybody has got their turns already, except me. It was mostly dares with guys and it was pretty fun to watch, but I feel like it won't be fun doing the dare.

The door opened and we saw a group of five guys enter. Skylor squealed."That's Kai and the others! The Juniors!"Skylor said, fangirling. I saw Nya rolling her eyes at her.

"And that gives me the perfect dare for Seliel,"Pixal said all of the sudden, making the rest of us to look at her. She had an evil smirk on her face.

"Okay, I'm scared now."I said.

"Spill Pixal!"Harumi said, enthusiastically.

"Okay, Seliel,"Pixal said, leaning on her eyebrows on the table."You have to go and sit on Cole's lap, without saying anything. Just sit there, even if it's for a few seconds."Pixal said.

My eyes went wide."What!? Pixal! No!"I whisper-yelled.

Skylor and Nya snickered."Gosh Pix, you're a genius!"Nya said, laughing.

"And an evil one for that matter!"Skylor added, then everyone looked at me.

"What are you waiting for?"Nya asked.

"You're for real!?"I asked.

"Mhm. Now go!"Pixal said and ushered me. I looked at the table. I can't believe I'm gonna do this.

"Okay,"I said and got up. I heard cheers behind me.

I walked up to the table, Kai noticing me already and saying something to the others.

I walked up to Cole and saw myself on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck so I won't fall.

Everybody was looking at me weirdly and with smirks. I felt the blush creep on my face."I'm sorry!"I said, not meeting Cole's eyes. Something came over me and I kissed his cheek, then got up and walked back to my friends as fast I can. They were laughing and filming me. I sat back on my seat and hit my head on the table, keeping it there so I don't have to meet anyone's gazes.

Cole's POV
As me and the guys entered, we noticed the sophomore girls from our school. I looked at the pink haired one. Seliel. Gosh, she's so cute.

Me and the guys sat down and ordered, then they, of course, started teasing me.

"Why don't you tell her already?"

"You're so oblivious!"

"Just man up!"

"Go now!"

"Guys!"I said, silencing them."I can't just go straight to her and tell her! I will be so embarrassed!"I said.

"And you're supposed to be one of the cool guys at school."Jay said, rolling his eyes. It's not like he can man up and talk to Nya, even tho we're something like friends with her, since she's Kai's sister.

Speaking of the spiky haired boy, he was looking at something behind me, smirking."I guess you won't have to go to her,"Kai said and everyone looked behind me to see what he was looking at.

Before I could say what do you mean, though, someone sat on my lap and wrapped their arms around my neck. I looked at the person to see no other than her. Seliel Dawn was sitting on my lap.

"I'm sorry!"she said a moment later and got up, not before kissing my cheek, and then went back to her friends. I was a blushing mess by now and the guys were laughing at me, but I didn't mind them.

Seliel Dawn just kissed my cheek.

~The next day, at School~
Seliel's POV
I entered the red car, sitting in the back seat next to Nya.

"Morning Nya, Kai, Jay,"I told them all and they greeted me back, after that Kai took off towards the school.

"So, Seliel,"Kai said, turning the radio off."Quiet the thing you did yesterday."Kai said, teasing me.

I rolled my eyes."Look, you can blame Pixal for that."I said and before they can ask me any other questions, Kai had parked in front of the school.

I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the car, yelling a thank you in the process.

I ran inside the building and to my locker, but decided not to go there because Cole was leaning on it, probably waiting for me. I went straight to class.

~Time skip to lunch~
I've been doing my best to avoid Cole the whole day, in which I pretty much succeeded!

Well, until now.

Walking into the cafeteria, I knew he will find me sooner or later. And I will have to talk with him eventually, so better have it behind my back. That's what you get when you sit on the lap of one of the most popular guys in school.

After eating my lunch and talking with my friends, I had to go to the toilet, so I excused myself and got up.

Walking through the empty halls, I was thinking about Cole not coming to me yet.

"Seliel!"speaking of the devil.

I stopped in my tracks and remained there, not turning to face him.

I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer to me, until they stopped when he was on my right."I, um, I wanted to talk with you about yesterday-"

"Look, Cole,"I cut him off."It was a dare, okay? And it was embarrassing, so I would prefer not to talk about it."

He nodded."Alright, then we're not gonna talk about it."he said. I then started walking towards the toilet again, but Cole came with me.

"So, um, was the kiss on the cheek also part of the dare?"he asked all of the sudden.

I blushed."Um, no,"I said."No, it wasn't."

"So, it was you?"he asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, it was spontaneous."I said, shrugging.

All of the sudden, I'm pinned on the wall. I opened my eyes to see Cole looking into my eyes."Is that so?"he asked. I gulped and nodded.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm and soft lips being placed on my own and I realized that Cole was kissing me. On the lips. Cole Brookstone is kissing me on the lips.

After I kissed back, we just stood there for a moment, forgetting everything and everyone, and then all of the sudden he pulled away and looked me dead in the eye again."I guess that was spontaneous too."

It was not supposed to be like that, believe me, but most of my stories begin the way I was thinking them to be and all of the sudden they take a completely different way but okay.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Also, guys, 13K!??? LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT!??? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE YOU YOU ROCK! STAY AWESOME!❤️🔝😘