No Caption | Jaya | Part 2

Nya's POV

I know I can treat you better, than he can.

That's all that's been in my head for the past few hours. Jay Walker, the cute boy from school, had send me the song, with no caption, no reason. What did he mean with this song? Was there meaning at all?

The problem is, that Jay has been my crush since I met him when we were freshmen and just came to the school. But he never noticed me and I never really tried anything, because I was sure he wouldn't like me.

That's why I went with Justin. I'm not sure if I even like him. But he's a good distraction.

I'm supposed to go to this party with him today. I hope Jay will be there so I'll be able to talk with him.

I stood up from my bed, changing my clothes and then waiting for Justin to text that he's here.

Once I got the message, I left, not even saying bye to Kai.

I climbed in Justin's car and kissed his cheek, then he drove us to the party. When we arrived, he went somewhere with his friends, leaving me alone with my regret of coming here. I opened my Ninjagram and saw that Jay posted in his story. A selfie, from here. So he's here! I have to find him!

I walked around all the sweaty and drunk people dancing or making out. I scanned all the faces, scanning for the one I was looking for.

Then I saw him, standing with a red plastic cup in hand, talking with Cole Brookstone.

I walked up to them, Jay's back was to me so he didn't see it, but Cole did and he excused himself and walked away. I stood behind Jay and tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned to me and his eyes widened.''N-Nya?!''he asked, panic lasing his voice.

''Hi, Jay....''I said and noticed something behind him. There, on the couch, was sitting Justin, some girl in his lap and they were kissing.''I'm sorry, I gotta go.''I told Jay, and turned around, walking towards the door.

Jay's POV

Nya came here and told me hi, then saw something behind me and said she got to go. I turned around to see the douche Justin and some girl making out in the coach. I growled at him, then turned back towards Nya to see her already gone.

''Nya wait!''I yelled and ran after her. She was already out the door when I caught up to her. I grabbed her shoulder and stopped her. I stood in front of her and looked at her face. There were tears falling down her cheeks.

''I-I'm so stupid! I don't even know why I'm crying!''she said and tears kept falling. I pulled her into a hug and she cried on my chest, clinging on my shirt.''I'm pathetic! I didn't even like him!''she said.

''Why were you with him them?''I asked her.

''B-Beacause..''she hesitated, then sighed.''I like someone else, but they probably don't like me back, so I thought he will be like a distraction,''she confessed. My heart sank. She likes somebody else. Of course. I stayed quiet.''Did you mean it?''she asked.

''What do you mean?''I asked, rising an eyebrow.

''The song you send me,''she said.''Was it for a reason?''she asked.

Now or never Jay. That person can be you!''Yes, it was for a reason,''I confessed.''I send it because-because I like you! I've liked you since we met freshman year and I didn't know how to tell you and-''

''Jay,''she cut me off and I shut up completely. I was rambling again. Great.''The person I like? It's you,''she said.

My mouth fell to the ground and my eyes went wide.''I-It's me?''I asked, just for confirmation. Nya smiled and nodded. A big goofy grin made it's way on my face and I hugged Nya tightly. Oh Cole, I owe you so much right now.

Okay, I had NO IDEA how to finish that one. I know I ended it terrible and there was no kiss at the end, but it was because Nya was kind of 'hearth broken', I guess, so I left it like this. I know it's hecka short and stupid, but I had to finish it. I'm so happy I managed to post new chaps for all my books tho!!!

SO, Christmas is just around the corner! I can't believe how fast this year passed! I will be doing a thankful chapter consisting of the things that had happened the past year, as well as a Christmas special in here, as it's too late for advents calendar(which I just remembered I could've done). So um yeah, thanks for reading! Love ya! Stay awesome!!<3