16 - Unknown Intimacy

Absently, Raine's fingers caressed his neck and the back of his head. Juice looked up, a little unsure, searching for his eyes. The warmth was still swirling through his body after what his lover had done to him. "If this is for one night, I never want the sun to rise again," he whispered.

Raine gave him a slow kiss. "Dawn is still far away," he murmured against Juice's lips, where after his tongue slipped inside again.

Kissing started to feel familiar. It gave him a heavy feeling in his chest; he'd rather not think about their last kiss. He shoved the thought aside. Right now, they were allowed to enjoy each other and he didn't want to ruin the moment by gloomy prospects. His hand moved to Raine's side, he pressed his fingers in the man's muscular body. Without leaving his lips, he raised himself a little, leading Raine until he was on his back. His hand explored his upper body, his thumb following the muscles crossing its path. His other hand covered Raine's collarbone, the tips of his fingers slightly caressing the man's neck. When he started to get a cramp in his leg, he turned and put his knees on both sides of Raine's body, so he was hovering over the biker. Suddenly he was too nervous to look his friend in the eye; he had no idea if his friend liked this position. He had placed his hands next to Raine's head, pressing them into the mattress.

And now?

Actually he had no idea what the hell he was doing.

Warm lips against his wrist dragged him out of his despondent thoughts. Raine had cocked his head to the side and kissed the skin of his arm. He doubted anyone had ever kissed him there and he was surprised by the fierce response of his body. Blood was rushing through his veins and the heat flared up, giving a little more room to his instincts. Dipping his head, he started to kiss the left side of Raine's neck. At first he only kissed the skin, a little later he started to suck it too.

The relieved sighs brushing his ear cheered him on. His lips traveled down until he reached the tattoo starting on Raine's shoulder and spreading across his chest. At first they explored the head of the octopus, then his tongue swirled across the curling tentacles. The last one ended close to his nipple, making Juice suck on it.

Raine's hands glided across his back, across his hips and eventually to his behind. His breathing faltered when the man's fingers kneaded his flesh. Whether he was lowering himself or Raine was pushing him down he didn't know; suddenly Raine's erection stroked his still dormant manhood, which was rapidly growing despite the release of less than 20 minutes ago. He continued his kissing exploration. Skin vibrated with heat below his lips, he heard Raine gasp now and then. Never before had he loved a body with so much interest. Every sigh or faltering of breath seemed to differ from the one before. He felt how Raine's muscles tensed underneath his loving lips; he was soft and hard at the same time, every touch feeling different. Below his belly button there was a subtle line of dark hair going down, soft as down. Although he shaved it off himself, it looked fucking hot on Raine. He kissed it up and down, then he moved his face to the side and licked the V-lines until they disappeared in Raine's boxers.

The fabric of Raine's underwear tickled his throat as his lips found their way above the waistband of it. A pang of desire went through his stomach as he bent his head and watched the large erection. Even though he had disliked the prospect of touching it a couple of weeks ago, he felt a longing rise to kiss him there too, and maybe to take him fully into his mouth.

He wouldn't do it, but nevertheless his lips wandered across the boxers, at the height of his groins until he reached them. From there, the impressions he was leaving were firmer. He looked up to his lover. Raine had raised himself a little. His lips were parted, looking dry, and although there had been sadness in his eyes before they started this, there was now a heated longing in them.