54 - We Belong Together

The anger still flooded through his veins. Juice could see it in his eyes, in the aggressive way he rinsed the plates, in his tense shoulders. It shimmered through every word he said. 

From behind, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed his neck. Raine needed to relax. He needed to deal with everything that had happened. Something that was difficult when you'd pledged allegiance to a motor club, turning it into your highest priority. 

"Let's go somewhere."

Raine looked over his shoulder. "Where? It's almost 10."

"You'll see.' With Raine still locked in his arms, Juice stepped back, pulling the man with him. After a few steps, Juice tripped over his feet. He tightened his grasp around Raine, who was leaning against him. 

They fell on the floor and Juice's head hit the laminate. Even though he broke Raine's fall, the sudden weight on his leg was anything but pleasant and he gritted his teeth. 

Seriously, Juice? You really think this is the best moment to get a concussion? 

With a grunt, Juice sat up straight, rubbing his head. 

Raine didn't bother to get off him, instead, he leaned over him. "What's your big plan, huh? Spendin' another night in the hospital?" A grin crossed his lips. 

And there it was, a little bit of the old Raine. 

Juice forgot about the pain instantly. He wanted to get up, but Raine placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back against the floor. Raine hovered over him until he reached Juice's lips. It were butterfly kisses he left on Juice's lips, teasing, and each soft touch causing tinglings across his skin. They awakened a slumbering longing. 

"Raine..." he whispered. 

His boyfriend looked at him, but Juice didn't know what to say.

For a moment they stared into each other's eyes. Then, Raine lowered himself on top of him, his hand caressing the side of Juice's face before their lips melted into a heated kiss. 

The floor was anything but comfortable, but Juice forgot about it once a blistering heat took over his body. His hands glided to Raine's behind and he pushed his lover closer, a moan escaping his lips as the bulge in his pants rubbed Raine's. 

"Oh fuck," he sighed.

Raine's lips moved to his neck, where his teeth, lips and tongue almost led him to ecstasy. He moved his hips, searching for friction, for a shared rhythm. 

His heart was about to explode when he heard Raine moan. 

"I want you," Raine whispered. "I want you so bad."

Juice wanted him too. He wanted to feel him everywhere; his lips on his skin, his fingers gliding across his muscles, his heat deep inside him. 

Yet, his hips stilled and he caressed Raine's jaw. "I want you too." It was true — maybe, this was even the first time the thought of being intimately entwined with a man didn't call up the slightest bit of revulsion. "But I don't think this is the right moment."

They'd wanted to wait. When everything was great between them, they'd wanted to wait. 

It felt stupid to change their minds, especially now they were repairing their relationship. 

He smiled at his boyfriend while his fingers traveled across the stubble on his jaw. "The past weeks you felt so much anger... I get that you're overwhelmed by other feelings now — nicer feelings. And that you want to do anything to keep these feelings. But I'm not leaving, Raine, this between us won't go away and it will only grow stronger. I think it's better to take things slow so that we'll become more than a toy of our emotions."