CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23

<3 Lucy POV <3

I woke up early that morning. I look at my team they are still asleep. I decided to take a shower first then changed my clothes. When I was out of the bathroom I notice Erza is awake and said “Good Morning, Erza” “Good Morning, Lucy, You okay now?” “Yeah, I am fine. I was just tired. I am sorry about yesterday, Erza” I said “No need  to apologize, Lucy. I understand completely. You were just provoked by Raven Tail. Though you were pretty scary even I was scared” she said and I nodded “I am sorry for scaring you” “Well, It’s time to get ready” she said then she kicked Natsu and Gray out of the bed. They flinched in pain. I notice Wendy and the exceeds were already awake and ready to go.

<3 No one POV <3

The scores of the guilds:

Fairy Tail                     38 points

Sabertooth                   33 points

Mermaid Heel             14 points

Quarto Cerberus            8 points

Lamia Scale                   5 points

Blue Pegasus                 1 points

“GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE TODAY IS THE THIRD DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES OUR GUEST FOR TODAY IS THE DRAGON QUEEN, QUEEN LAYLA HEARTIFILIA, PLEASE TO HAVE YOU” the announcer said “THANK YOU, FOR HAVING ME” she replied excitedly “Do want to say something, Queen Layla?” he asked “Ah Sure! Lucy, Honey Good luck and Good Luck to Fairy Tail” she said getting excited. “You mean, You are the mother of Lucy Heartifilia, the First Wizard and the head of the magic council”  he asked shocked.  She nodded and smile “Yes!!!, I am so proud of my daughter who is the next heir to the throne. “ She said “NOW TODAY WE HAVE SOME NEWS FIRST RAVEN TAIL IS DISQUALFIED AND BANNED 4 YEARS AND FAIRY TAIL 2 TEAMS COMBINED. NOW LET’S WELCOME AGAIN THE TEAMS ON THE 6TH PLACE WE HAVE BLUE PEGASUS, 5TH PLACE LAMIA SCALE, 4TH PLACE QUARTO CERBERUS, 3RD PLACE MERMAID HEEL, 2ND PLACE WE HAVE SABERTOOTH, AND ON FIRST PLACE FAIRY TAIL! WE HAVE NATSU, GRAY, GAJEEL, ERZA AND LUCY!!!”

<3 Lucy POV <3

I was surprised my Mother was the guest. I was glad to see her. We were being called by the announcer and we went out and we stood there full of confidence. “NOW FOR TODAY’S EVENT IS PANDEMONIUM, ALL TEAMS PICK A REPRESENTATIVE” The announcer said “Hey guys, I am going to do this one. Since I didn’t do anything yet” I said “Sure, Lucy, Good Luck” Erza said then I went to the arena. “FROM FAIRY TAIL WE HAVE LUCY, SABERTOOTH WE HAVE ORGA, MERMAID HEEL WE HAVE MILLIANA, QUARTER CERBERUS WE HAVE NOVALI, LAMIA SCALE WE HAVE JURA, BLUE PEGASUS WE HAVE REN.” The announcer said. “Please draw a number” I took one and I saw 1 so I’m the first one to face the monsters. This will be fun I smirked. After the Draw lots the pumpkin explained the game. “Please step forward who has the number 1 slot-kabo” I stepped forward. “How many monsters do you want to defeat-kabo?”  He asked me “200 MONSTERS” I replied “WHAT?!” The audience said shocked. “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!”  they said  “But, that’s all of the monsters in the game-kabo” Pumpkin said shocked “I don’t care” I said emotionless and went in “Well, Good Luck Honey!!!” Mama said in excitement. Now this going to be fun.

I am going against 200 monsters and I am getting excited. Out of nowhere the monsters started to appear then they started to attack me but I deflected it with my shield then I flew in the air with my wings. Then chanted “ROAR OF THE ELEMENTAL DRAGON”  Hitting the monsters with one attack. Then I chanted “Celestial Beam” “WATER DRAGON’S IRON FIST” “WING LASH OF SKY DRAGON” “ROAR OF THE LIGHTNING DRAGON” “CELESTIAL EXPLOSION”  “I OPEN THEE GATE OF THE FIRE DRAGON, IRON DRAGON, SKY DRAGON, HOLY DRAGON, SHADOW DRAGON’ HUMAN FORMS...IGNEEL, METALLICANA, GRANDEENEY, WEISSLOGIA, SKIADRUM” They appeared. “Use ROAR in a rotational FORMATION” They nodded and they did what they were told. After that I sent them back. And I keep on attacking them until they reduced their numbers. “CELESTIAL DRAGON’S SECRET ART: CRIMSON LOTUS EXPLOSION” “Howl of a Fire God” I chanted “SKY DRAGON’S SECRET ART: SKY DRILL” “HEAVEN JUDGEMENTS” “Urano Meteoria” I continued to attack.

<3 Normal POV <3

Everyone was shocked at Lucy. She keeps on using different spells and magic. Now there is 100 monsters left. The twin dragon slayers were shocked when Lucy summoned the dragon’s human forms because their parents were included. The fight was intense Lucy was serious in defeating them all. She only had scratches on hers and legs. There are only 5 monsters left. 2 S-class Monster, 2 A-class Monster and 1 B-class Monster left.

<3 Lucy POV <3

Almost done only 5 monsters to go. I am facing 3 monsters, I decided to end it quickly to face the S-class Monsters. “ROAR  OF THE DRAGON PRINCESS” The three monsters disappeared and I saw two little monster. Then light appeared out of nowhere. Once I opened my eyes I was in a different place like an Arena. Then the two S-class monster ready to attack me at the same time. “OPEN THEE GATE OF ARMORS, ROYAL PUGARGATORY ARMOR” “MILLIONS SWORD”“CELESTIAL BEAM” “HEAVEN’S JUDGEMENT” “CELESTIAL ROYAL DRAGON FORCE” “OPEN THE GATE OF THE CELESTIAL SPIRITS THE GUARDIAN OF THE 12 GOLDEN PATHS HELP ME DEFFEAT THIS EVIL, ZODIAC!!!” “GOLDEN FORMATION” “CELESTIAL HEAVENS STARLIGHT SHINES!!!” And then the monsters were defeated. And after that the Pandemonium disappeared and I was teleported back to the battlefield and cheers came from the crowds “AMAZING!!! FAIRY TAIL’S LUCY HEARTIFILIA DEFEATED 200 MONSTERS, IS THIS THE POWER OF THE DRAGON PRINCESS, AND THE FIRST WIZARD SAINT!!!” “AMAZING!” Yajima-san said “WELL DONE, HONEY, I AM SO PROUD OFF YOU!!!” Mama said “WELL DONE, GREAT JOB PRINCESS LUCY” I look up and I saw the dragons “WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!” I said shocked “I called them here Lucy, To let them watch you and their children on battle till the final day” Mama said in the microphone.  “Ok, Thank You but you guys need to be in your human forms, You are scaring everyone” I said and they nodded “DRAGONS HUMAN FORM” They did “join Fairy Tail in the stands by the way Weissologia, Skiadrum. You’re children are here as well.” I said they nodded “Yes, We will go to them later” and joined the other dragons. “FAIRY TAIL GETS 10 POINTS!!!”