CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

<3LUCY POV<3

I left the guild and headed to the train station good thing Natsu and the others are not there yet because it’s going to be hard for me to leave. When I was loss in thought Loke appeared again. “Hey Princess, Are you ready to go?” He asked and I just nodded he smiled. “Have you decided where to go on our training?” he asked, I shook my saying no. “No, do you know a place where we could train?”He nodded and we walked to the trained station. Before I rode the train I look at the Fairy Tail guild and said in a whisper “Good bye, Fairy Tail, Good bye Magnolia” Went in to the train.

At the guild

<3Natsu POV<3

I went to the guild.  I was bored so I decided to go on a mission with Happy, and Luce. Wait, where is Luce? Something was bothering her these past few weeks I don’t know what. I looked around to see if Lucy is already here sadly no. I decided to go to her apartment may be she just overslept that why she is not around here yet. I went to her apartment and went through her window. I saw letters on her desk there was one for me, Happy, Erza, Gray, Levy, and Wendy and to the entire guild. I look at her closet her stuff was gone. I ran out the apartment with the letters and went back to the guild.

“WHERE IS LUCY?” I yelled and got everyone’s attention. “What do you mean Natsu?” Erza said. I didn’t answer. I went to Master who is at the bar. “Master, do you know where Lucy is? Because we got letters from her.”I said while he sighed and took the letters except that was written to me and called on Mira. “Mira, please call everyone and gather them because I am going to announce something and about your question Natsu I will answer it once everybody is here” He said I nodded and sat on a nearby table.

<3 Normal POV <3

Everyone in the guild was gathered by Mira as for their Master orders. “OKAY BRATS, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY IT IS ABOUT LUCY, LUCY CAME IN THE GUILD EARLY IN THE MORNING AND SAID SHE WAS LEAVING FOR A WHILE, BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO IMPROVED HERSELF AND HER MAGIC.” Everyone was shocked. It was Natsu who first recovered from shocked and said, “WHAT?! WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE?” “SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO TRAIN TO BECOME STRONGER AND COME FORTH TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAS LETTERS FROM LUCY NATSU YOU ALREADY RECEIVED YOURS, ERZA, GRAY, LEVY, HAPPY, AND WENDY AND THEIR WAS ONE FOR THE ENTIRE GUILD.”

Dear: Fairy Tail

            I am sorry for my sudden disappearance, but don’t worry I will return after a few years. I left because I was disappointed at myself for being weak and useless during fights and other matter. Because I want to improved myself and help you guys I decided to leave for a while don’t worry I didn’t quit the guild just leave to train and improved myself. So that I can help you guys fight. I promise to return safe and sound. Thank you for everything I love this guild so much!!!Please be careful. I am going to miss you all.

-Lucy Heartifilia

Everyone was on despair because Lucy left the guild and who knows how long till she come back. On their minds says “LUCY PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone read the letters and started to cry especially Natsu. Natsu was about to run off the guild when Master stop him. “Where are going Natsu?” Master asked. “I am going to Lucy; I am going to stop her no matter what.” He said in determination. The Master sighed and said “Sorry, Natsu but I can’t let you do that because I promised her that I would stop anyone who tried to go after her that is what she wanted.” “IF ANYONE WOULD TRY AND FOLLOW LUCY THERE WILL PUNISHMENT UNDERSTOOD?”They nodded in defeat.  “Understood Natsu? Don’t worry about Lucy because she can protect herself remember Lucy possess 10 of the zodiac keys and don’t forget about Loke who is there to watch over her.” Master said. Natsu just nodded. Master went to his office.