CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

<3Normal POV<3

Lucy Heartifilia is a celestial wizard in a guild called Fairy Tail. In Fairy Tail her life had change for the better because she made a lot of friends that care for her. Lucy was thinking of herself how she is useless and weak that she can’t protect herself during the Grand Magic Games. She was disappointed at herself she thought that for a while her friends notice her expressions was different from the usual. Her best friends namely : Levy, Erza, Gray, Natsu , Wendy ,the exceeds and the other girls was worried for their friend who seems down for the past few weeks, they keep on asking her if there was something wrong, but she always says everything is alright nothing wrong with a shyly smile.

One day Lucy thought of a plan to get her stronger, but she has to leave Fairy Tail for a while to train. So she decided to train till she gotten a little stronger in order to help them when they are in need like what they did to her in the past. So she decided to leave the next morning. She wrote letters to her friends, and to the entire guild.

<3 Lucy POV <3

I always think about my failure. I am ashamed because I always defend on my spirits then on Natsu who is always to defend me from trouble. I cannot stop thinking of myself as a burden to them I think it is time for me to return the favour and fight and help them when they are in trouble. I have to get stronger no matter what. I think I need to leave for a while in order to train without any distraction. I have decided to leave Fairy Tail for a while. But first I need to talk to Master and ask his permission to leave the guild for a while.

<3Normal POV<3

Lucy woke up very early so she decided to pack up her things she called Virgo to help her pack. “I open thee the gate of the Maiden, Virgo” Lucy chanted “Good Morning, Princess” Virgo said “Virgo Good Morning could you help me pack up my stuff and take it to the Spirit World for a while, While I go to the guild to talk to master” Lucy said. Virgo just nodded and she helped her pack. She was surprised when Loke appeared. “Good Morning Princess, May ask I where are we going to go this day?” Loke said “Good morning Loke, I am going to train for a while in order to help my friends in battle” Lucy said. “Oh really, May I help you with something, Princess?” Loke said. “Ummm. Yeah can you go to the Landlady and say that I am going to leave for a while to train” Lucy said. Loke just nodded and went to her landlady. After 20 minutes they were done and ready to go Virgo and Loke took Lucy things to the Spirit World while she goes to the guild.

She left the letters to her friends in her apartment and went to the guild. Good thing, There were only a few wizards, she saw Mira near the bar. “Morning Mira-san, is Master around?” she asked Mirajane she just nodded and said “Yeah, Master is in the office. Why?” Mira said. Lucy just smiled and headed to the office and knock on the door. She doesn’t want to tell anyone especially Natsu surely he would stop her.

<3LUCY POV<3

I went to the guild in order to tell Master about her leave to train. I knocked on the office and heard he said “who is it?” Master asked. “Its Lucy, Master” I said. “Come in, my child” He said. I opened the door “Good Morning Master” I greeted as I enter the office a sad smile on my face knowing that I would be gone for a while. “Good Morning, May I help you with something, Lucy?” he said. “Umm, Master I would like to leave Fairy Tail for a while” I said His eyes were wide. “Lucy why do you wish to quit the guild?” He said still in shock. “Master I don’t wish to quit the guild, I just wish if I could leave for a while to train” I said.

<3Master POV<3

I was shock on Lucy saying that she wish to leave Fairy Tail but it turns out she doesn’t want to quit the guild just to leave to train. “Why do need to train Lucy?” I asked confused. “Because I want to in proved myself and make myself stronger because I was disappointed at myself during the GMG. I was hopeless when my keys were taken from me.” She said I saw how disappointed she was when she lost. I sighed and nodded, “Okay, I accept your decision, but you have to send me letters so that we couldn’t be worried about you while you’re away.” I said with a sad smile. “But Master, I am worried about my friends if they decided to go after me, please stop them. I don’t want anyone to follow me in order to stop me.” She said. I nodded and said “Don’t worry, I will do something about them be careful Lucy, to me you are like my granddaughter.” I said with a smile on my face. “Good bye, Lucy Be safe” “And One last thing could you tell them when I am far already, Thank you Master, I love this guild, I love my Friends so much, Good Bye Master till I return.”  I nodded then she left I will miss Lucy. Surely this guild never is the same without Lucy. She is the light and sunshine of the guild because her heart is so pure, kind and loving. “I will see you soon Lucy, my child be safe and be careful.” Tears started running down my face.