CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

<3 Lucy POV<3

I woke up very early because of my training. The first that I am going to train with Stella because she is the Celestial Dragon. Since I posses Celestial Wizards magic and I possess 10 zodiac keys and silver ones. I decided to take a bath first. I was fixing my hair when someone knocked it was my mother. “Good Morning Mama” “Good Morning Lucy, Are you ready for training?” She asked. “Yes Mama” I replied with a smile. “Good, the first Dragon you are going to train with is Stella. Right?”  She said “Yes” “Lucy I know how you are going to be lonely because you miss your friends in Earth Land” She said and I nodded “That is why I have someone here who can accompany you while you train” She said and clapped three times then an exceed appeared. “Lucy, Her name is Summer she is a exceed. She is the one to accompany you while you train of course she is going to train as well but different Magic” Mama said. “Please to meet you, Princess Lucy. My name is Summer” and bowed down. “Nice to meet you to Summer, please do not be to formality towards me just call me Lucy, because you are going to be my friend.” I said”. She was surprised at my statement but softens and said “As you wish Princess- I mean Lucy.” She said. “Lucy and Summer it is time to train” Mama said and we nodded. Then I saw Stella waiting for us so we headed towards her for our training. We went to her Island to train. “Princess Lucy, Celestial Dragon Slaying Magic it is how you can become one with your spirits. How many spirits can you call at time?” Stella said. “I can summon 5 spirits at the same time” I replied. “Please summon them.” She said and I nodded. “I open thee the Gate of the Lion, Ram, Maiden, Goat, Water Bearer........Leo (Loke), Aries, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius” then the Spirits appeared. The she look at Stella with a smile. “Well done Princess” then we continued on training.

At the Guild

 <3 Normal POV <3

Everyone in Fairy Tail changed it wasn’t rowdy and noisy as usual it was quiet and in despair because their friend left the guild. Everyone in the guild changed their ways. Natsu not smiling at not causing trouble anymore, Gray not stripping, Erza not eating her favourite strawberry cake and always feeling  down, Jellal is always there trying to comfort her. And many more. The Master sighed and said in a whisper “I hope Lucy will come back soon the guild it isn’t the same without the light”