CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34

<3 Normal POV <3

It’s been almost two weeks it is time for the S-class exam. The Magic Council came to gave back Lucy her family’s wealth. And she moved back to the mansion with Natsu, Summer and Happy when the repairs are done. Lucy sometimes went to the Dragon Realm to visit her mother and the dragons. She told her about being no longer the head of the Magic Council and their family’s wealth had return to them. Queen Layla was so happy to hear her daughter’s news. She was so proud of her daughter but a little disappointed when her daughter lost her position in the Magic Council. As for Natsu, He was so happy for Lucy because she got everything back. Now they are getting ready to leave early. Lucy told Spetto-san about her being away for awhile for the exam. She asked her to take care of the mansion while she’s away. And now they are going to the guild for the S-class advancement examination. The participants doesn’t know what kind of test they will go up against.

<3 Master POV <3

“OKAY PARTICIPANTS GET READY!!! ONCE LUCY AND THE OTHERS HAVE ARRIVED WE WILL LEAVE IIMMEDIATELY, UNDERSTOOD?!” I said “AYE SIR”they yelled after a while the others have arrived. “Sorry for being late, Master” Lucy said as she and the others got out the portal. “It’s okay, Lucy. You’re just in time.” I said then I turned to the participants. “Okay since everyone is already here. The exam will be at Tenroujima. I need to tell you something about the first stage of the exam. Each route you will take there will be a battle. And you guys must fight until they are defeated. The other participants is not the only opponent you will encounter but also the S-class Mages as well there to get in your way namely: Mira, Erza, Laxus and Lucy. You will face them in battle” I said “WHAT?!” they yelled. “Yes, so choose your paths wisely” Lucy said in a mocking tone. “So the teams are Natsu and Wendy; Gray and Loke; Freed and Bickslow; Juvia and Lissana; Levy and Gajeel; Elfman and Evergreen; Alzack and Bisca; Cana and Laki, right?” Erza said “Yes” they answered “Good Luck, You guys” Laxus said. “Lucy if you would” I said she understood and chanted “I OPEN THE PORTAL TO THE SACRED GROUND OF THE FAIRIES, THE HOLY LAND OF FAIRY TAIL, and TENROUJIMA!!!” The portal opened “Enter the portal and stay in one place” Lucy said and they entered. “WELCOME FAIRY TAIL” First Master said in a cheerful voice. “You are all here to take the S-class exam right?” She asked the participants nodded. “Good Luck, I will be watching” she said “Now stay here and wait for me to return” I said they nodded “First Master, Please watch over them and We need to do something” I gestured to the Me and the S-class Mages. She nodded then we left. “Lucy, please call out a dragon” she nodded and chanted “I OPEN THEE GATE OF THE ICE DRAGON, FROZE!!!” “FROZE TRANSFORM TO HUMAN FORM” the dragon nodded and transformed to UL. She explained the exam to the dragon and understood, Then I lead them to the routes. “Okay, Please choose your routes and wait for them” they nodded and went in. I went back to the others. “Okay brats, I am going to start with the exams. Go where the routes are located and choose your path in five of those eight routes, there is a surprise, Good Luck” I said.

Then they headed out.

<3 Normal POV <3

 They headed out where the routes are located, the routes are D,E,M,I,S,N,A,L and they chose. Natsu and Wendy entered route E, Gray and Loke entered route M, Freed and Bickslow entered Route L, Juvia and Lissana entered route D, Gajeel and Levy entered route A, Elfman and Evergreen entered route I, Cana and Laki entered route S, Alzack and Bisca entered N. Now they faced their opponents they were surprised Cana and Laki VS Alzack and Bisca, Natsu and Wendy VS Lucy, Gray and Loke VS Froze/UL, Freed and Bickslow VS Laxus, Elfman and Evergreen VS Mira, Levy and Gajeel took the peaceful route. Everyone was on battle except for two luck people took the peaceful route.

<3 Lucy POV <3

I was Route E waiting for the participants after a while I heard voices, I know who’s voice is that I chuckled. I stayed on my spot to waiting to notice me. Then some fireflies is heading towards me and they noticed it they were surprised that their opponents is me. “Hey, Natsu and Wendy” I greeted “Lucy/Lucy-san!!!” they yelled in shock. “WELCOME TO ROUTE E, Your opponent is me” I said. They still on shock. “Anyway, Let’s start this test. I will be judging your skills, power, strength, determination, Knowledge  and courage  in battle. So Good Luck” I said “Let’s do this Lucy, I am fired up” He said while his hand is on fire. “Okay, get ready. Let’s start you guys go first” I said and they did started to attack me “ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON/SKY DRAGON” They chanted they formed a unison raid that attack his heading towards me but I dodge it. And they kept on attacking me but I kept on dodging. “Come on, Lucy. You keep on dodging our attacks. Be serious” Natsu said pissed off. “Okay, Fine. Here I come” I said then I chanted “ROAR OF THE DRAGON PRINCESS” they dodge it then they started to run towards to me and they chanted “Sky Dragon’s/ Fire Dragon’s Iron Fist” “Celestial Shield” I chanted then they flew a few meters away. But they are not giving up. That’s good. Let see, “Heaven’s Judgement” I chanted. They dodge it, good they have fast reflexes. “Wing slash of the Elemental Dragon” I chanted. “Fire Dragon crushing fang” he chanted “Sky Dragon’s power rise: arms, armour” Wendy chanted “Roar of the Fire Dragon/ Sky Dragon” Natsu chanted I sense the attack his more powerful than before because of Wendy’s Sky Magic. I chanted “Unison Raid: Water Dragon’s , Sky Dragon’s Roar” then it hit Natsu attack and they collided. They flew backwards the impact his so strong, causing Wendy to hit the wall and lost consciousness “COME ON IS THAT ALL YOU GOT NATSU” I yelled. “No not yet, Lucy” He said “CRIMSON LOTUS: EXPLODING FLAME BLADE” now you’re talking Natsu. “Well done, Natsu” I said THEN CHANTED “CRIMSON LOTUS: CELESTIAL FLAME BLADE”  our attacks collided once more he flew backwards then hit the wall. He is trying to get up. But I told him to stop. “ENOUGH, Natsu. I have seen enough. You pass because I saw your skills, courage, determination, power, strength and knowledge in our battle.” I said in a smile and clapped my hands. “Well done, Natsu. Now Let me heal Wendy” I said he nodded with a smile. I went to Wendy and healed her now she is regaining her consciousness. “Hey, Wendy” I said “Hi Lucy-san” she said I guess she remember that she was on battle. Because her eyes went wide “Natsu-san, How was the battle? I am sorry if I couldn’t help you more” she said and bowed “Don’t worry, Wendy. Natsu didn’t beat me. But he pass the test because I saw your skills, courage, determination, power, strength and knowledge in battle. So you guys need to go. Good Luck, See you later” I said then she stood up and said “Thank You, Lucy-san”  and smiled. Then they were getting ready I was about to walk away, when I felt a pair of arms made its way to my waist making me stop. I turned around and I saw Natsu. “N-Natsu What is the matter?” I asked “Nothing, I just want to hug you. And Thank you Lucy, I love you Lucy” he said in a smile then he started to leaned in and kiss me. “You’re Welcome, Natsu. I love you too, Natsu” I said and he kissed me once more then I said “Natsu, You guys need to go. Master is waiting. Good Luck Natsu. I will be cheering for you in the side lines.” He nodded “Thank you, See you later, Lucy” then he started to walk away with Wendy. “See you later, Lucy/Lucy-san” they said in unison “See you” I said waving. I decided to go back to the camp site. Then I remember about Froze. I wonder who her opponent is.