CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25

<3 Lucy POV <3

I woke so early the next day. Today is the 4th day of GMG so I decided to take a shower first, I was done after a few minutes. I got dress and went out I saw the my team still asleep. It is still early anyways I decided to read a book to pass the time. I was busy reading in titled ‘Princess of Light’ this story is really interesting, I was in the middle of it when someone called me “Good Morning Luce” Natsu said “Good Morning, Natsu. You are already up I see” I said “What are you doing, Luce?” He asked “Just reading to pass the time I woke up so early, I took a shower it was still early to decided to read a book while waiting for you guys to wake up” I said as I closed the book. “By the way, Natsu. Yesterday on my back to the inn, I went pass by Saber’s Inn...” I told him what happen last night was surprise on what he had heard. “After the games there will be a new Master in Sabertooth” I said “WHO?!” Natsu and I was shocked to the ones who had yelled it was Gray, Erza and the exceeds “What did you say Lucy?” Erza said “Why there will be a new Master in Sabertooth? What happen to their previous one?” Gray said. Explain to them what happened last night before I went to the inn. “After the games There will be a New Master of Sabertooth, and that will be Sting. I declared it last night because their previous Master is too strict, and he brought shame to his members. When I came in I saw him he was going to hit Lector. Lector is a exceed the partner of Sting. When Lector is trying to reasoned to their Master to let Sting stay in the guild, but it turn out completely different, He was completely went mad and he tried to kill Lector but I went in the way and blocked his attack before it get to Lector. He was shocked when I was there I asked him, Why he his kicking Sting out? He answered because He lost, and he brought shame in the Sabertooth name. In their guild To be the number 1 guild, they must not lose in any kind of match, Once you lose your out no questions asked, he said. I challenge him in to a match which he loss it was just Iron fist, then that is why I is declared Sting as their new Master. Once I announce that Sting will be their new Master the member their faces brightened and smiled.” I said “What kind of guild is Sabertooth? The Master treat them as a soldier’s and once you lose you’re out?!” Natsu said in frustration. “Look at the time, we need to get ready” I said then I put the book down. Then We were already to go then we went of the inn. The team notice I was not saying anything I was on deep thought “Hey Lucy” “Lucy” “Luce” “LUCY!!!” they said in unison “Ah what?” I said confuse “Luce, You were spacing we were calling for you some time now. What’s the matter?” Natsu said “Nothing, I was just thinking of something, Don’t worry about me I’m fine” I said “Let’s go, We are going to be late” I said “Lucy we are at the Arena already, You were in deep thought you already pass by the entrance and went straight ahead. We called you 4 times already” Erza said  I look at the surrounding they were right “Sorry, guys. Let’s go” I said.

<3 Normal POV <3

“GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE. TODAY IS THE FOURTH DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES, AND FOR TODAY’S GUEST WE HAVE THE  CHAIRMAN OF THEATER TROUPE, RABIAN-SAN, and PLEASE TO HAVE YOU FOR TODAY’S GUEST”  The announcer said “Thank You!!! I am delighted to be here, Thank You!!!” Rabian-san “ONCE AGAIN GOOD MORNING, NOW THIS EVENT IS CALLED ‘NAVAL BATTLE’ PLEASE CHOOSE YOU’RE REPRESENTATIVE” “Fairy Tail Lucy, Sabertooth Minerva, Mermaid Heel Risley, Lamia Scale Cheria, Blue Pegasus Jenny and Quarto Cerberus War Cry, Please prepare your swim wears.” The announcer said.

We changed then we jump down to the water sphere. The audience cheered for the girls “In the Naval Battle, the players must fight until two person remains and there will be a special battle. The two have 30 minutes set up if you still didn’t defeat each other there will be a tie, but the one defeated their opponent is the winner and shall receives 10 points for their team score.” The announcer explained. “READY...GET...SET...FIGHT!!!” The referee said.

“THE FIRST ONE TO BE OUT IS QUARTO CERBERUS WAR CRY, THEIR TEAM GOT 2 POINTS. BUT THE AUDIENCE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT QUARTER CERBERUS BEING ELIMINATED BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE IS ABOUT THE GIRLS AND IN THEIR SWIM WEAR” The announcer said. Quarto Cerberus flinched and yelled “WHAT WAS THE POINT BEING THERE ANYWAYS?!” but they were just ignored, and they sobbed. The battle between the girls was intense.

<3 LUCY POV <3

The game is started they are starting to fight. I started to fight as well. “WATER DRAGONS WHIRLPOOL” Then a huge whirlpool appeared and the other players got caught in it except for me and Minerva after all of this years I don’t know what kind of magic she uses. Then other players was dizzy and I used my next attack “WING SLASH OF THE WATER DRAGON” I chanted and they were out.

“OH MY LUCY’S ATTACKS TOOK OUT 3 PLAYERS. BLUE PEGASUS 3 POINTS, Mermaid Heel  4 POINTS, LAMIA SCALE 6 POINTS. THERE IS ONLY TWO PERSON IN THE WATER SPHERE, IT’S FAIRY TAIL LUCY AND SABERTOOTH MINERVA. NOW THEY ARE GIVEN 30 MINUTES TO BATTLE UNTILONE OF THEM IS DEFEATED LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!” The announcer said. The bell rang and the battle had started between me and Minerva.

“ROAR OF THE WATER DRAGON” “WATER DRAGON IRON FIST” “UNISON RAID: WATER DRAGON’S SKY DRAGON’S SWORD SLASH” Our battle was intense but I am not going to lose, this is my payback and this for Fairy Tail. I ate some of the water for boost. “ROYALWATER DRAGON FORCE” “WATER DRAGON SECRET ART: WATER HURRICANE”  That did it she lost.

“THE WINNER IS FAIRY TAIL’S LUCY HEARTIFILIA!!! FAIRY TAIL RECEIVES 10 POINTS. AND SABEROOTH RECEIVES 8 POINTS. AND NOW THE SCORE IS BEING ADDED”

“WOW!!! FAIRY TAIL STAYS ON TOP. CAN ANYONE DEFEAT FAIRY TAIL NOW?! WHAT KIND OF GUILD IS THIS? IS THIS THE TRUE POWER OF FAIRY TAIL THE NUMBER ONE GUILD SEVEN YEAR’S AGO!!!” “LET’S TAKE A SHORT BREAK TEAMS PLEASE PREPARE FOR THE DOUBLE BATTLE!!!” The announcer said.

<3 Lucy POV <3

That was fun, I changed back to my normal clothes then I went back to the Arena I was greeted by my teammates on a job well done, Then we waited after a while, “NOW FOR THE  FIRST BATTLE WE HAVE QUARTO CERBERUS BACCHUS, ROCKO VS BLUE PEGASUS ICHIYA, AND HIBIKI” The announcer said  there battle was short the winner was Blue Pegasus. “THE SECOND BATTLE WE HAVE MERMAID HEEL KAGURA, MILLIANA VS LAMIA SCALE LYON, and JURA” The battle was intense. Jura-san sure is strong, I would love to fight him in the games. The battle still ongoing Milliana was out now the battle was Kagura VS Lyon and Jura. After a while Lyon was out. Now the fight was Kagura VS Jura-san the time wasn’t enough the battle was a tie. “THE FINAL BATTLE WE HAVE FAIRY TAIL NATSU, GAJEEL VS SABERTOOTH STING, and ROGUE”  The battle began though for 30 minutes it seem pretty long for the audience because the fight was very intense because all of the side are dragon slayers. And they were fighting for something is the real power of a dragon slayers that resides in their hearts. Finally the match was over the winner is still Fairy Tail. “FAIRY TAIL WON OVER THE TWIN DRAGONS!!!” The announcer said. “FAIRY TAIL STAYS AT THE TOP CAN ANYONE STOP FAIRY TAIL FROM BEING NUMBER 1 GUILD.”

Fairy Tail                     68 points

Sabertooth                   49 points

Mermaid Heel             32 points

Lamia Scale                 31 points

Blue Pegasus               30 points

Quarto Cerberus          13 points

“THERE WILL BE A DAY OFF FOR THE PARTICIPANTS TOMORROW SO ENJOY REST DAY AND WE WILL RETURN THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. THE LAST DAY FOR THE GMG WILL BE ALL OF THE MEMBERS WILL COMPETE. IT WILL DETERMINE THE STRENGTH OF EACH MEMBER.” The announcer said. After the games the guild and dragons decided to drink. So we went to a bar. The master decided tomorrow that the guild will have their rest and have fun. So they continued on drinking.  Until all of them are drunk except for Me, Mama, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Levy, Wendy, Mira, Laxus, Gajeel, Juvia and the exceeds. We just talk about random stuff. Then we decided to go back as for mama she said she will return to the Dragon Realm with the dragons and will be back on the last day of GMG. Then we headed to our inns.