CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

<3 NO ONE’S POV <3

While they were celebrating Lucy was talking to Levy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Juvia, Lissanna, Mira, and the exceeds.

Lucy: So How were you guys? It’s been a while since we last saw each other.

Erza: Well we are fine and safe. How about you?

Lucy: I am fine, I miss you guys.

Levy: We miss you to Lu-chan, Where have you been Lu-chan?

Gray: Yeah, Since when you were a dragon slayer?

Lucy was surprised at her friend questions.

Lucy: well I was training for 2 years. I was a dragon slayer from the very beginning. Like normal dragon slayers I was raise by a dragon.

She said because she doesn’t want them to get involved during the fight with Zeref.

Natsu: What weren’t you raised by Layla and Jude?

Lucy: Yes, but My real parent sealed my memory and my powers to protect me. Then they gave me to their human friends namely Layla and Jude and taught how to use Celestial Magic. She lied

Wendy: Oh! But what about your magic what element do you use?

Lucy: I use all kinds of dragon slaying magic.

They were shock at Lucy statement.

They all yelled “WHAT?!BUT HOW?!”

Lucy: It’s a secret

After a while Lucy decided to go to her apartment, She called on Summer telling her it’s time to go. She needs to talk to her landlady. She walks to her apartment when she felt someone is following her. She turned around and saw Natsu. “What is it, Natsu? Is there something wrong?” she asked. “No. Nothing wrong I was just wondering if I could take you home” He said. “Ok, Let’s go I need to go. And do some unpacking.” She said and He nodded. They talked about random things. Once They have arrived at her apartment. Natsu bid Lucy a good bye then hugged her. She was surprise at Natsu’s action. Finally recovered, She knocked on her landlady. And says “I want to buy this place house. How much?” she asked in a kind tone. “1,000,000 J” She replied. Lucy nodded and got 1,000,000 jewels from her bag.

<3 Lucy POV <3

Yay!!! I finally bought the entire place thanks to Mama. “Now let’s start unpacking Summer.” She nodded. “I open thee Gate of the Maiden, Virgo” “Virgo please bring our things here. Thank you and No punishment.” She nodded and went to get our stuffs and we started to fix everything. And Finally we were done. Summer and I decided to take a shower and go to sleep.

<3 Normal POV <3

Lucy woke up and decided to make breakfast for them. She stands up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then she went to the kitchen to make breakfast suddenly there was a knocking on the window and saw Natsu and Happy. “Hey, Luce Want to go to the guild and go on a mission?” Natsu said “Yeah, come in for a while I was making breakfast want to join us. I am just going to wake up Summer then eat.” Natsu and happy nodded as they enter the house. Lucy woke up Summer then go to the kitchen continue making breakfast. After eating they left and went to guild.

As they enter they saw the guild they saw Erza, Gray talking. Natsu said “Hey guys want to go on a mission” “Yeah sure” They nodded. They pick the job. The job was to catch some bandits who keep stealing jewels and gold it pays 800,000J. They accepted job and was about to go out the guild when Lucy called them said “Hey guys I know a way to get to Clover town without using the train and walking we can just open a portal to go Clover town” they were confuse on Lucy was saying. Lucy sighed and chanted. “Open the portal to Clover Town” and the portal to Clover Town appeared “Well let’s go” the four was still shock. They entered the portal still they were dumbfounded because they were really in Clover Town. They met up with the client and discuss the job. They finished the job in just by sun down. Lucy chanted again “Open the portal to Magnolia: Fairy Tail Guild” and they were back at Fairy Tail. Lucy decided to go home for a while.