~~~EPILOGUE~~~

EPILOGUE

<3 Lucy POV <3

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and Here we are at the guild with our twins Natalie and Nathan. Yes I gave birth to twins they are dragon slayers as well. Natsu and I always visited the guild and sometimes I went to the Magic Council, I resigned as their head because I am now the Queen of the Dragons and Natsu is my King. That is so much responsibility for me.

We came to visit the guild since it’s been two months since we last see each other. We are still members because Fairy Tail is still our family after all, During those two years Gajeel and Levy got married 2 months ago, Levy is pregnant for 2 months now  and same with Jellal and Erza who gotten married 5 months ago, Erza is pregnant for 5 months and Gray and Juvia is gotten married 9 months ago Juvia is still expecting. Laxus and Mira are engaged, same with Wendy and Romeo and the exceed well they are always together around the guild or the Realm. And here at the guild we came for a visit to let the twins see their uncles and aunties. Mama is watching Realm for us while we are away to visit Fairy Tail and the others.

“MOMMY, NATHAN IS BULLYING ME AGAIN” Natalie whined “Nathan what did Mommy told you about bullying your sister?” I said “Don’t bully her, and say Sorry” Nathan said “Good, Now” I said “Sorry Natalie” “Please don’t do it again nii-san” Natalie said. Now the twins  are now playing geez this two sometimes are being spoiled by their Father. Where is Natsu? I thought and look around the guild “I wonder where did my husband went?” I said “Right here! Lucy” Natsu said and hugged me from the back. “Geez, Natsu don’t scared me like that” “Sorry, Sweetie” Natsu said “Natsu, Let’s go back already it’s getting late.” I said “Right” He said “Minna-san, We are leaving now, See you on our next visit” We said in unison “Nathan and Natalie what are you going to say to your uncles and aunties?” I said “Good bye, Minna-san. See you next visit. Thank you for today, We have a lot of fun, Aunt Wendy and Uncle Romeo and the rest of the guild” They said in unison “You’re Welcome you guys” Mira said “Hey, Natsu and Lucy will you be at our wedding day next month, right?” Laxus said “Of course we will” Lucy said. “Same with us Natsu-nii and Lucy-nee. Our wedding is on 5 months from now” Romeo said “Of course we will” Natsu said “See you guys” We said in unison and I opened the portal to the Dragon Realm. “We’re Home” We said in unison. “Welcome back, You guys so how was your visit to Earth land” Mama said “It’s okay we just found out Mira and Laxus are getting married same with Wendy and Romeo” I said “I see” Mama said “Where is Grandeeney?” Natsu asked “Grandeeney!!!” Mama said “Yes” Grandeeney said and bowed “Welcome back your Majesties, You called” Grandeeney said “Yes, Wendy is getting married in 5 months in Earth land and she said she wants to talk to you with her fiancée.” I said “Really?! I am so happy, Thank you for the great news your Majesties. I can’t wait” She said with the hint of excitement on her voice. “You’re Welcome” I said “Anyway we are just going to take the twins to their chambers, See you tomorrow, Mama and Grandeeney” I said and then we left and went to the twins rooms. “Nathan and Natalie is time for bed” I said and they went to their bathroom with me and Natsu to take a bath, Since they are just 2 years old they still can’t take a bath alone. After a while we were done and I sang a lullaby for the twins to fall asleep. “GOOD NIGHT MY LITTLE ANGELS” We said in unison. After a while they were asleep I woke up Natsu up, He fell asleep to and then we went back to our bedroom and sleep I took a quick shower and wore my PJ’s same with Natsu. And we went to bed Natsu put his arm around me and whispered “Good Night, Luce. I love you” Natsu said and kissed me “Natsu, Good night and I love you too” I said and kissed him back then we fell asleep. I am glad I fell in love with Natsu. He was my knight shining armour. Now he was my King and the boy I loved through the years that we are always together. He is my inspiration, he is soul mate and the father of my children. I am proud of what I have now because I have my family, friends and people.

I am glad that I fell in love with Natsu.

~~~FIN~~~