CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32

<3 Lucy POV <3

I woke up early in the morning I saw Natsu still asleep beside me I chuckled he looks cute when he asleep. I tried getting out of his grasp when I felt him  he tightened his hug. “Good Morning, Lucy” He said “Good Morning, Natsu. I thought you were still asleep.” I said. He just chuckled “Natsu, I need to prepare food for breakfast” I said. He let go and I went to the bathroom to change. After a while I was done and I went straight to the kitchen. I prepared pancake, hotdogs, eggs, ham, bacon and juice. I called on Natsu “NATSU BREAKFAST IS READY” I yelled from the kitchen. After 2 minutes he is at the table waiting for his food. After eating we decided to head out the guild, I need to use the library for research. Natsu said he needs to train for the S-class exam. I nodded and said “It’s fine Natsu, I need to do something anyways, I will in the library if you need me, See you later” I said while showing the file case he nodded and said “Yeah, See you later” then he kissed me on the forehead before running of. I went to the library to continue analyzing the case. While I was reading someone called me it was Master “Lucy” “Yes, Master” I said. “ What are you doing here?” he asked “I was analyzing something” I answered then showed him the papers. “Oh, You are analyzing Jellal’s crimes, But why?” he asked “I am trying to find away to clear his name so that he and Erza could be happy without any threats.” I said “I see, Let me help you” He said in a smile “So have you find away to clear his name” I nodded “I need to talk to him first and asked what really happened to him when he was being controlled. Is he in the guild now?” I said he nodded “Master, Can you please call him here?” he nodded “MIRA”’ he called then a white haired mage appeared from the doors. “Yes, Master” She said with a smile “Please tell Erza that I need to talk to Jellal, Bring him here, alone” Master said after a few minutes he came. “You called me Master Macarov” He nodded and said “Lucy and I need to talk to you in private” he nodded and sat on the chair I casted a sound barrier so that no one can hear our conversation. “Jellal, Do you remember when we played truth or dare with the others and I asked you a question, right?” “He nodded and said “Yeah, you asked “If you were proved innocent, you were free, and allowed to have a normal life, Who do you want to be with for eternity?” and I answered Erza” he said with a blushed face and looked away, As for me and Master chuckled and I continued “Okay, We called you here is to discuss your cases when you were controlled by Zeref. We need to hear your side first” I said and showed him his files. Then he started to explain what happened to him back then so I was right he was unconsciously did it because he was being controlled by Zeref. “Okay, then I think I know a way for you to be proved innocent, Come with us to the Magic Council” I said “Why?!” he panicked “You want to be with Erza right?” He nodded “Then come with us, Trust me I know what I am doing” I said he nodded then I opened the portal to the Magic Council and We entered the portal. Once we were at the Council the guards yelled “Jellal Fernandez, capture him” one of the yelled I saw Jellal panicked then my body glowed and the crest of the head of the Magic Council appeared “Halt” I said the guards stop. “LUCY HEARTIFILIA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?” Gran Doma-sama yelled “We are here to prove that Jellal Fernandez is proved innocent” I declared “Jellal Fernandez was being controlled by Zeref soul” Master said “What? Even so he fired Etherion, destroyed the Magic Council, and he fired the tower of heaven, and escaped He needs to be punished” He said “I know that but he isn’t the one did those things it was Zeref” I said “Even so-” “If you were being controlled by something and couldn’t do anything could you stop?” I said cut him off “No”  He said in defeat “Still he needs to be punished” He said “I will take full responsibility for him” I declared “But, Lucy” Jellal said I opened the portal to Fairy Tail I told them to go back Jellal refused I pushed him in to the portal so that he couldn’t do anything. “Lucy, if you do this I have no choice but to remove you of being one of the members of the Council” He said “Will it let Jellal be free?” I asked with a sad smile “Yes, and your family’s wealth will be returned to you” he said I was so happy I couldn’t take it any more I hugged him and he hugged me back “Thank you, Thank you” I said and I removed my crest and gave it to him. “Thank you, Gran Doma-sama, Take care. I will make sure that he will no longer cause trouble” I said then opened the portal to Fairy Tail. As I entered I was welcomed by panicking Master and Jellal. “Lucy, What happened?” “Why did you do that Lucy?” they asked in unison. I laughed at them and said “Calm down you two, I did it on purpose. Don’t worry about it, I was planning to resigned because of those annoying paper that I have to sign every week, it is troublesome and thanks to you all of my work didn’t go to waste” “I am no longer a member of the Magic Council. Jellal Fernandez you are now free in addition they will return my family’s wealth. And now my Father can be happy.” I said they nodded and smiled. “Thank you so much, Lucy. You don’t know how happy I am.” Jellal said and bowed. “You’re welcome, Now I don’t want any trouble” I said “Master, Can you announce to the guild that Jellal is now proved innocent and free?” he nodded and smiled “Now you and Erza can be together without any more problems.” Master said to Jellal and he smiled. “Master Macarov can I join the guild?” he said “Of course, you can you are like a child to me already” He said in smile. Then he got the stamp and stamp Jellal. Then we went out into the guild hall. “I need to explain to Ultear everything” he said I nodded and said “Sorry, I can’t do anything for them. Their crimes is deeper than yours. And tell them to leave because the Council will be here in a few days to return my family’s wealth.” He nodded and went to Ultear he explained everything to them, They were happy for Jellal and they bid their good bye’s I approached them and said “Sorry, You guys I can’t do anything for you because yours was deeper than his.” “It’s okay, Lucy and Jellal. Well we will continue with Crime Sorcière. Thank you for everything, Bye see you later” Ultear said in a excited voice “And Jellal don’t be shy and dense towards Erza” Meredy said in a mocking tone. “Hey!!!” He said and blushed we laughed. “SEE YOU LATER, FAIRY TAIL” they yelled “BYE, HAVE A SAFE TRIP” they replied and they left. Some of the guild were confused why Jellal stayed behind.