CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12

<3LUCY POV<3

“We already thought of a plan” Mama said “We Fairy Tail Wizards and the Dragons are going to work together to fight the demons.” Master said “As for the Dragon Slayers Please step forward namely Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell and Laxus Dreyar you four are going to train with dragons about Dragon Slaying Magic for the next 2 months. Igneel the Fire Dragon, Take Natsu and train him more about Fire Dragon Slaying Magic, Metalicana the Iron Dragon, Take Gajeel and train him more about Iron Dragon Slaying Magic Grandeeney the Sky Dragon, Take Wendy and train her more Sky Dragon Slaying Magic and for you Laxus since you were not raised by a dragon but you have the power of a dragon slayer because of the Lacrima. Blaze the Lightning Dragon please step forward.” I said then Blaze stepped forward “Blaze, Can you train Laxus more about Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic for the next 2 months?” I asked “Yes Princess Lucy, as you wish” Blaze said. “So Laxus you are going to train with Blaze about Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic for the next 2 months. So all of the Dragons Slayers are going to train for 2 months in order to defeat the members and their master.” I said “Now Igneel, Metalicana, Grandeeney and Blaze you may now go and take the Dragon Slayers and train them.” Mama said “And Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy and Laxus do your best on training you need it to defeat the Master of Tartaros namely Master END Understand?” Master said “Yes, Master” They said in Unison. “Now go, Start your training you only have 2 months of training, NOW GO!!!”  Me, Mama, and Master said in Unison. They replied “Yes!!!” and they left. “Now for Happy, Charles and Lily you need to train as well. You are going to fight with the Dragon Slayers. So you need to learn different spells asides from Aera. To help them fight. You are going to train with Tiger exceeds. They can transform in to three forms namely: Exceed form...Tiger Form... and Human Form.”Summer said. The three exceeds was shock on what they heard. “That is right you can learn them in just 2 months. For example Summer transform in to Tiger Form” Mama said with a smile. Then Summer transform in to tiger. “Summer transform into Human form” I said She is now a she is a beautiful girl. Everyone was shock at Summer transformations then I said “Summer transform back to exceed form” She turned back to normal. “You see, there are there spells that you can use. Summer, I am going to leave them to in your care. You will be the one to pick the trainees for this three. Understand?” I said. She nodded then she called two tiger exceeds that one who will train Lily and Happy as for Charles. Summer will be the one to train her. “Now you we are going to each of your partners. And there we will train with them. Okay?” She said then the others nodded and did us they told went to their partners with their trainees. Then they left.

“Now let’s go back to our main topic which is Zeref and Tartaros” Master said. “Oh right, we only have a little information both topics such as Zeref and Tartaros” Mama said “You’re right, Everyone, Does anyone knows more about Zeref and Tartaros? Feel free to tell us it might be helpful to us in making a strategy on defeating Tartaros and Zeref.”  Master said. Then I saw Erza raised her hand “I know some people who knows more about Zeref and Tartaros.” She said “Who are they?” Mama said “They are Crime Sorcière” Erza said, “Crime Sorcière is an independent guild. The guild's primary objective is to eradicate all evil brought about by Dark Guilds and Zeref, with the members seeking redemption for the crimes and atrocities they committed in their past.” Gray said “Crime Sorcière has only 3 members.” Juvia said “Jellal, Ultear and Meredy continued their mission for the last two years in destroying the Dark Guilds”  Erza said “So, they know a lot information that could help us.” Master said and they nodded “First Master, What do you think? Can we bring them here? They can help us with this.”  Master said to Master Mavis. Mama and the dragons were confused at Master. “Mama, only the people who can see the Master Mavis is the people who are bearing the Fairy Tail Mark.”  I showed her my mark. “Oh I see, So she was here the whole time” I nodded then Master Mavis said “Sure, sounds like they know a lot, Bring them here” Only the Fairy Tail members heard. “She said it’s okay to bring them here.”  I informed her. “Erza, do you know where they are?”  I asked and she replied “No, I don’t. But I know a way to contact them” “How?” I asked “The Lacrima” She said “Oh right!” I said Then we set up the Lacrima calling Crime Sorcière finally we made contact with them. “Hey Jellal, Ultear, Meredy we need your help” Erza said “What the problem, Erza? Jellal said. “We cannot tell you through the Lacrima. We need to talk personally.” She said “But How?” He asked “Tell Me your Location and we will do the rest” Erza said he nodded and said “We are at Crystal City in the forest” I nodded “Okay stay put Lucy will pick you up” Erza said and I chanted “I Open the portal to the Forest of Crystal City” once I entered I already saw Crime Sorcière I closed the portal. I greeted them “Hey guys, Let’s go” they look at me in surprise. Jellal asked me “How did you get here that fast? Erza just told me that you will pick us up.” “I’ll explain later, Let’s go they are waiting for us” they nodded and I chanted “I OPEN THE PORTAL TO THE SACRED GROUND OF THE FAIRIES, THE HOLY LAND OF FAIRY TAIL, TENROUJIMA!!!” then I said “Please enter the portal, They are waiting for us.” They did as they told. Once they entered they saw the others. “Welcome to Tenroujima” I said.

“What are we doing here?” Meredy said “We will explain” Erza said “It is about Zeref and Tartaros”