CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16

<3 Normal POV <3

Once Lucy and the others left the Dragons to face Aconologia they were having a hard time fighting against it. Then they planned to use Unison Raid and they it hit hard. Aconologia was trying to get up and to attack back but the three dragons used their most powerful attack to attack it again with that attack was gone from its existence. They won and they transformed back to their human form and decided to return to the guild. To report to their Queen about their battle many more they opened a portal to the guild. Once they enter the portal they saw the Queen with a worried look on her face. And they were able to report the situation to her.

Back to Igneel and the other Dragons who volunteer to fight the Master. The Master sure is strong. They had to use their most powerful they have and attack it in the same time. To defeat it but it is still not over the Master is still trying to get up even heavily wounded. He tried to chant a spell but too late he was attack by Dragon’s Roar it was a Unison Raid. Then they were done the master was defeated. Stella approached END unconscious body then she casted a sealing spell on END so that he could no longer caused trouble both in Earth land and the Dragon Realm. Once they were done they thought if they should go back or go after the others.  Igneel decided to go after the others because they might be in trouble in fighting Zeref’s minions they knew they were powerful. And it almost time for Zeref to wake up. So they transform back to their human forms and ran to the others and there they saw somewhere already attacking. So they decided to help. Erza saw the dragons and asked “Where is End?” she asked while fighting “He was defeated. Where are the Princess and the other Dragon Slayers?” Grandeeney asked “They are already facing Zeref right now, Damn this guys are though” Gray said while attacking. “We will help you guys” They said and they are started to attack. “Roar of the Fire Dragon/Iron Dragon/Sky Dragon/Celestial Dragon” they said in unison they started to attack they notice somewhere already injured. They know that this fight s not going to last in the any longer so Grandeeney cast a spell likes Wendy.  They are starting to fight.

<3 Lucy POV <3

“Damn it!!! This rune is too advance. I cannot dispel it. We have no choice to face him and besides we are already running of time” I said then jump off went to the others. Before that I saw Zeref eyes opening so I have no choice but to destroy him right here and now.  “You guys we were too late Zeref is already awake. Let me handle this one” I said “No, you don’t Luce Zeref is to powerful for you. We will help you” Natsu said “Ok, Fine. I will fight first, and then when you think I can’t take it anymore feel to jump in anytime Understand.” I said. “But!” Natsu said “Natsu I can take care of him just give me time. I mastered all kinds of Slaying Magic and other type’s magic just to defeat him. Trust me.” I said “Fine, Please be careful. We will jump in when you can’t take it anymore. Luce promises me one thing that you won’t die on us.” Natsu said “I promise now stand back” they did as they were told. Then I faced Zeref already standing with a smirk plastered on his face. “You must be Lucy Heartifilia, the Dragon princess. You are truly a exact replica of your mother, Layla Heartifilia shall we begin.” Zeref said with a smirk. Then he started to attack and I dodge it and counter attack “Wing Slash of the Celestial Dragon” he dodge it with a black fist he punched my stomach which make me cough up blood but I ignored it and attack him again “Roar of the Celestial Dragon” a yellow beam escape from my mouth and that attack hit him hard but he regained his balanced and he attack me again but I was able to dodge it then he quickly get back and chanted “Dark Vortex” then a dark aura started to cover me then it got hold of me then started to pull me inside I saw Natsu and the others running toward me but too late I was already inside.

<3 Natsu POV <3

“Damn it we were too late!!! Damn You!!! Give Lucy back!!!” I yelled “Well, Well if isn’t Natsu Dragneel. I was expecting you” Zeref said then he fired a black beam toward me but I dodge it then ran towards him then punched him in the gut. I saw the others started to attack him as well. “Roar of the Fire Dragon/ Lightning Dragon/ Iron Dragon /Sky Dragon” We chanted at the same time. We were angry how he could do that to Lucy “GIVE LUCY BACK” we roared. “hehehehe, It is impossible to get her out now. Right she is in a different dimension.” Zeref said with a smirk. “You are going to pay for that Zeref!!! Big Time!!!” Then we started to attack him at the same time but our attacks are useless. Damn it!!! We are losing magic power. ‘LUCY PLEASE COME BACK I NEED YOU’ I yelled in my thoughts “I guess you guys had enough. You’re not ready to finish me yet, Fairy Tail. Time for you to die” Zeref said in a scary tone. “Oh no, You don’t!!! You are the one who is going to die Zeref” angry feminine voice said. I know that voice it belongs to “LUCY!!!”

<3 Lucy POV <3

Oh Boy! I thought I was a goner. Luckily I found a spell that could help me get out this place. “I, Lucy Heartifilia, the Dragon Princess and the Ruler of the stars, Hear thy call and shine before me help me get out this place under the name of the Dragon Princess, DRAGON LIGHT” My body glowed then before I knew I was out then I heard voice I saw Zeref “I guess you guys had enough. You’re not ready to finish me yet, Fairy Tail. Time for you to die” I heard Zeref said. “Oh no, You don’t!!! You are the one who is going to die Zeref” I said in irritation. “LUCY!!!” They just noticed me. “Let me continue this.” I said to them “But Lucy!!!” they said “I have an idea, back off for a while” they did and back off a little. “Celestial Royal Dragon Force” “I open thee the gate of the 12 golden paths help me seal this evil, ZODIAC!!!” and they appeared “Golden Formation” They did. “Golden Light” They chanted and it hit him. But not that hard I decided to use the Dragon Law. “ROYAL DRAGON FORCE” “12 LEGENDARIES DRAGONS IN THE DRAGON REALM LEND ME YOUR POWER TO DEFEAT THIS EVIL, SEND ME THE POWER TO FORCE JUDGEMENT AGAINST THIS EVIL WIZARD UNDER THE NAME OF DRAGON ROYALTY. I AM THE PRINCESS OF THE DRAGONS, LUCY HEARTIFILIA. DRAGON’S LAW!!!!” I chanted then raised my hands towards him.  It went through him. “Ok you guys, use your most powerful attack combined it then attack him” I said while panting. They did as they were told. Then he was covered with blood. I was panting heavily because those spells took all of my power. I was about to lose consciousness when a pair of arms catch me it was...Natsu.

“Don’t do that to me again Lucy, Understood?! You scared the hell out of me I thought I was going to lose you” Natsu said. “Okay” with that I lost consciousness completely.