CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13

<3 Lucy POV <3

“It is about Zeref and Tartaros” I said they were shock “What do you mean by that?” they asked so we explained to them the whole situation. “Like we said, Zeref is supposed to wake up next year, but thanks to Tartaros he will be awaken in much earlier than expected.” Mama said. “We called you here so that we can asked more information about Zeref and Tartaros.” Master said. So they said what they knew about Zeref and Tartaros. So we only found out that Tartaros has a few members but demons. Their Master is so much stronger than the members. We thought about it and we figured a plan.

<3 Natsu POV <3

We were set out to train with our dragons for the next two months so we have to be separated so that we can focus on our training. Igneel and I on training on the other part of the Island when Happy came over with another exceed. Happy says he also on training because they would be helping us fight. So training went smoothly Igneel said it’s time to take a break. I agreed. Man, It’s been a while seen I trained like this the last time was for S-Class exam. I was thinking of Luce. How can she think like that being a burden to Fairy Tail? We will never think like that. I was lost in thought when Igneel called me. “Natsu!!!”  “What, Dad?” I asked. “Well your were spacing out. What were you thinking about Natsu?” he asked “Nothing” I said when Happy appeared out of nowhere. “Igneel-san, don’t believe him. He is lying. I know what his thinking. He is thinking of Lucy” He said in a mocking tone What?! “Hoy Happy What are you saying?!And weren’t you on training?!” I said to him. What the heck is wrong with Happy? “I am saying that you were thinking about Lucy. And we decided to take a break also right Kent?” he nodded. “Natsu you like Princess Lucy?” He asked I blushed I was about to say something when Happy butted again “No your wrong Igneel-san He doesn’t like Lucy. NATSU LOVES LUCY” he said in a mocking tone and I blushed on embarrassment. “What the heck Happy? I thought you said you’re going to keep it a secret” he just laughs. I swear if he isn’t my partner I already killed him. I look at Igneel he is laughing too. “So Natsu your in love with Princess Lucy” I put my head down on my knees so that they couldn’t see my red face. “Well I couldn’t blame you. Princess Lucy is really kind, loving, caring and beautiful. That is why we dragons called her as the Celestial Goddess. I like her for you, Natsu. Go on and make a move before someone steals her from you, Natsu” he said “Umm Dad, Lucy is already my girlfriend but we couldn’t tell anyone one yet because there is a lot of problems right now so we decided to keep it for a while. The only people knew about this is Happy, and Summer and You” I said “Really?! Good job Natsu” he patted my head. “By the way, We need to continue training you guys have a lot to learn before we faced the enemy, right? Let’s continue” Then we trained again till sundown.

We decided to call it a night and we need some rest. So we decided to sleep, but for some reason I couldn’t sleep. I am still thinking of Luce. “Damn it, I couldn’t sleep” maybe I just walked around till sleepiness consumed me. So I walked till I notice someone sitting near the cliff. I walked closer till I recognize the figure and saw “Luce?”

<3 Lucy POV <3

 It was already sundown we were still discussing. Crime Sorcière decided to join us to fight the demons and we agreed. We decided to call it a night and decided to continue tomorrow and I sent the Spirits home after some discussion between them. I couldn’t sleep for some reason. Maybe I am nervous about the whole thing. I was thinking when someone called me “Luce?” it was Natsu I was shocked “Natsu you scared the heck at of me, What are you doing here?” I said “Sorry, Luce. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to walk for a while. How about you?” he said then sat next to me “I couldn’t sleep either. Too much thinking I guess. And how was training with Igneel?” I asked. “Going well, So what are you thinking about, Luce?”  he said “I was thinking about Zeref, Tartaros, Fairy Tail, the Dragons and you” I said I was surprised when he hugs me. “Natsu Do you think we are going to win?”  I asked. “Of course we are Fairy Tail after all we always win with the power of feelings” he said I nodded. “Natsu...about last night... D-Do you really mean it?” I asked nervously. “About being my girlfriend?” I nodded I was surprised when he kiss me and said “Of course I mean it because I love you. I don’t know when but I know that I love you for a very long time.” He kissed me again I kissed back and said “I love you too, Natsu.” Then we stop when we heard a fake cough. I look at the back and I saw Erza and Gray with their red faces. OH NO!!! DONT TELL ME THEY SAW IT!!!