CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

<3Lucy POV<3

It’s been 4 months since I returned to the guild. Me and the others decided to stay at the guild, instead of going on mission because we just finished one yesterday we need a break we were going on jobs for the last 5 weeks. I was thinking of visiting my mother and said “Sorry guys I need to go and do something” I said and walk away. When I is about to exit the guild suddenly the doors open and appeared a 3 hooded figures. I quickly back off when I smelled something familiar it was Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeney. “Hey Guys, What are you doing here, Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeney?” I asked them “As expected, from the Dragon Princess, You noticed our scents didn’t you Princess Lucy?” Igneel said with a chuckled I just nodded. Then someone faked cough it was Erza and said “Lucy do you know them?” I nodded nervously, Oh no!, I forgot I was at the guild, How am I going to explain this. I was nervous because I purposely hid it to everyone about being the celestial dragon princess. “Oh, I guess it is time to tell you, but first let me do the introductions this three. They are dragons in their human form, This is Igneel the Fire Dragon, the parent of Natsu” Natsu was shocked. Then Igneel removed his cloaked appeared his pink her like Natsu. Natsu finally recovered from shocked then he ran to Igneel then gave him a bone crashing hug and said between sobs “Igneel, I miss you, Why did you leave me alone?”  he just chuckled and hugged back said “I miss you too Natsu, Sorry if I have to leave you back then.” “Next is Metalicana the Iron Dragon, The parent of Gajeel” Metalicana removed his cloak. Once Gajeel saw his parent. Gajeel ran to Metalicana “How are you, Metal lizard?” Gajeel said “I am fine, Hard headed Idiot, How about you?” “Same here” Gajeel said. “The last is Grandeeney the Sky Dragon, the parent of Wendy” Grandeeney removed her cloak then Wendy ran to Grandeeney and hug her and cried. “Grandeeney, I miss you so much” “I miss you too, I know you were okay because Princess Lucy always tell us stories about you guys and your adventures every day while we trained.” My faced flushed and look away.  Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy finally calmed down. They looked at me  “Umm Excuse Me, Why are you calling Lucy ‘Princess’?”Erza asked to the dragons “Because I am the Celestial Dragon Princess, They are the ones who had trained me on my Dragon Slaying Magic. Not only this three but there are more dragons who taught me each of the elements of Dragon Slaying Magic” I answered for them. Everyone was shocked at my statement. Gray was the first one to recover from shocked. “Why did you hide that from us, Lucy?”Gray asked “Because they want to surprise Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy and See from themselves that their kids were alright.” Lucy said. “How did you become the Dragon Princess, Luce?”Natsu said “It is because of my mother. My mother Layla Heartifilia is their Queen since I am her only daughter I am the Princess of the Dragons. I only found out when I left Fairy Tail 2 years ago while I was on training. And I purposely didn’t tell you the whole truth because there was a threat and I don’t want you guys to get hurt because of me.” I said. “Why did you have to do that Lucy we are a family we are always there for each other?” Erza said “We are ready to help you in any kind of problems” Gray said “It’s because I am scared of losing any of you, Which is why I didn’t tell you. There is something I could not tell you yet-” I was cut off by Igneel “Princess Lucy, We are here not only here to see our children but There is something else” Igneel said seriously. “What?” I asked confused. “Can we speak in private with your Master, Princess Lucy?” Igneel said I nodded and went to Master office with the three dragons.

<3Natsu POV<3

I finally found Igneel but who would knew Luce was hiding something big. I wonder why Luce didn’t tell me about it. And I wonder what is she hiding from all of us and only Master knew. Wendy, Gajeel and the exceeds approached me. “Salamander, Did you knew about this?” Gajeel asked. I shook my head no. “I wonder why Lucy-san hides something about herself and being the Celestial Dragon Princess to all of us. Why does she have to keep it a secret?” Wendy said.

Luce what are you hiding from us I want to know. You seem keeping a something else. Lucy I am wondering now what are you thinking. Then why I am always thinking about you? Is it because I like Lucy? or their something more. Wait! What am I thinking? Am I in love?

Wendy notice me in deep thought and said “Natsu-san, Are you alright?” “Nothing, I was just thinking of something” I said casually. “Let me guess what you were thinking. You were thinking Lucy-san. Am I right, Natsu-san?” She said. I blushed, ignored her statement. Then she said in delight “I was right” she kept on teasing me, and Gajeel just smirk.