CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10

<3Natsu POV<3

I woke up very early; because I need to go to the guild I went to the bathroom to get ready. I woke Happy up, and then we started to get ready. Today, We are going to Tenroujima for some reason. I thought about what happen last night. What has gotten into me? I confessed to Luce and I kissed her on the lips. Well, What is wrong with that? I love Luce since the day I met her. I was really happy when she says the same way. I snap out of my thoughts when Happy called me “Natsu!!! What is wrong your face is red?” “Ahh Nothing” I said I didn’t know I was blushing “Really? Natsu what happen last night when you walked Summer and Lucy home? You went home with a wide grin plastered on your face?” he said I blushed even harder. “Nothing” I said “Really? May be something happen between you and Lucy?” he said in a mocking tone I swear my face red an apple. “Let’s go to the guild were going to be late!!!” I yelled then ran out of the house with my things for the trip. “Fine Natsu, I already know you don’t need to tell me because I saw it last night that you kiss Lucy on the lips. Don’t worry I will keep it a secret for a while” I stopped running when I was surprise on Happy. So he already knew and more importantly he saw it. I nodded then we headed to the guild.

<3Lucy POV<3

We arrived at the guild. We saw most of the Fairy Tail Wizard was already there. I saw Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeney at bar talking to Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Erza, Gray and the exceeds. They saw me “Good Morning Princess Lucy and Summer” The dragons greeted and bowed we nodded and replied “Good Morning”. While the others greeted me too “Good Morning Lucy/ Bunny girl/Luce/Lucy-san/ Summer” they greeted and we greeted back. “Good Morning Everyone” we said in unison. I notice Natsu was blushing because of Happy I don’t know why may be because of last night. Then someone called me and I saw Master “Lucy!”  “Good Morning Master” we greeted in unisons “Morning, Lucy can we talk for a moment” I nodded and followed him to the office. “Yes, Master” “Can you open a portal to Tenroujima so that the other dragon slayers wouldn’t motion sickness?” he said “Yes Master, that is also what I am thinking.”  I replied “Can you put up a strong force field surrounding the guild? To protect the guild while we are away.” “Yes, I was planning to do that” he nodded. “By the way Master, Thank you for everything, Thank you” I said bowing to show my appreciation towards him. “You’re always welcome my child.” Then we left the office. We went back to the hall. Then I made my way to the middle and chanted “Heaven’ s Barrier, Rune Magic No one is allowed to set foot in this place Guild only Fairy Tail wizards and Kind hearted Dragons is allowed to enter,  Unison Raid :Lightning Dragon’s Celestial Dragon’s Secret Art: Celestial Lightning Barrier!!!” “I am done with this no one can enter this guild only Fairy Tail Wizards and the dragons can enter” I said to Master. He nodded and said “Well Done, Thank you Lucy” I nodded and went back to the others “What was that spell Lucy?” Erza ask. “Well that spell is for a barrier that is going to protect the guild while we are away. Only Fairy Tail Wizards and kind hearted dragons can enter” I replied “Wow, Lucy-san you can use that kinds of spell too” Wendy asked I nodded. We were talking when Master called us. “OK LISTEN UP BRATS!!! WE ARE GOING TO TENROUJIMA ALL OF US. NO TRANPORTATION INCLUDED BECAUSE LUCY IS GOING TO OPEN UP A PORTAL TO TENROUJIMA SO THAT OUR DRAGON SLAYERS WON’T GET MOTIONSICKNESS BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO NEED THEIR ENERGY AND I DON’T WANT THEM SULKING OFF. UNDERSTOOD NATSU AND GAJEEL?!!!” he said the  dragon slayers nodded and replied “AYE SIR” “NOW LUCY IF YOU WOULD” I nodded and chanted “I OPEN THE PORTAL TO THE SACRED GROUND OF THE FAIRIES, THE HOLY LAND OF FAIRY TAIL, TENROUJIMA!!!” then a portal appeared. “Please enter the portal” They did and once we arrived at Tenroujima we saw Fairy Tail First Master Mavis Vermillion “WELCOME FAIRY TAIL” she said gracefully. Then Master called us “First Master and Lucy can we talk for a while” he said we followed him and went to a clearing. Master asks me to put up barrier so that no one can hear our conversation. We explained the situation to First Master good thing she agreed about Fairy Tail and dragons working together to the demon she knows Zeref very well she is a good help to us. After that I let the barrier disappeared and went back to the others. Master turned to me and said “It is time to tell them, Call your mother” I nodded faced them and took out her key and chanted “I OPEN THEE THE GATE OF THE DRAGON QUEEN, QUEEN LAYLA” then she appeared “Hi Mama, it is time to tell them” She nodded then I faced my guild members and said “Fairy Tail this is my mother. Queen Layla the Dragon Queen. Mama, This people are Wizards. We are the Wizards of Fairy Tail. They are my friends and my second family.” I said She nodded bowed and said “Please to meet you Fairy Tail, I heard so much about you. Thank you for protecting my daughter from danger. I am grateful that my daughter met you. She found a nice, kind and a loving guild.” She said with a heart warming smile. I look at the guild their eyes were wide I am guessing they were surprised at my mother they knew she was dead. Erza was the first one to recover “Nice to meet you, Queen Layla. So you are the mother of Lucy. We were stunned because we thought her mother was dead. And you two look exactly alike” She said in a polite manner. “Oh! Yes I forgot about that let me explain, I wasn’t really dead. I just faked my death and went to the Dragon Realm in order to heal the two dragons that almost got killed by their children, it took me a year to heal them and there was more problem in the kingdom that I need to fix as queen.” She explained “Umm, Excuse me Are you talking about Weisslogia the Holy dragon and Skiadrum Shadow dragon?” Wendy asked “Yes, How did you know?” Mama asked. “Because we met their children and they said they killed their dragons. Their child’s name is Sting is the Holy Dragon Slayer and Rogue the Shadow Dragon Slayer” Natsu answered.