CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15

<3 Natsu POV <3

We have been running for some time now trying to find the Master. Luce said the Master must be protecting Zeref. Then Luce faced became more serious when we approach the big doors. I wonder why. Then we about to kick it open when we heard something flapping wings. We know this we look back then we saw Aconologia. We were trembling we were reminded by the past. I hugged Luce, Gray hugged Juvia, Laxus hugged Mira, Jellal hugged Erza, Gajeel hugged Levy, Romeo hugged Wendy and Ultear hugged Meredy and the exceeds hugged each other. I guess everyone remembered. “A-Aco-no-lo-gia” We said with fear. The Dragons notice this and said “Princess Lucy, Please let Me, Aqua, Blaze handle Aconologia” Froze said. Lucy nodded shaking from fear. “Please be careful,” Lucy said still shaking “Yes, We will be careful. You guys as well. Please be safe Everyone. Now go! Princess Lucy” They said. “FROZE, AQUA, BLAZE, TRANSFORM TO DRAGON FORM” They did as Lucy ordered. “Be careful” Then Igneel kicked the doors open and the others guided all of us inside because we were frozen in place. “Is everyone all right?” Grandeeney said. We nodded then someone faked cough it was Metalicana. Then we were back in reality we look at our positions we were still hugging each other then sudden let go of each other with red faces plaster on our faces except for Ultear, Meredy and the exceeds they were snickering. “They lilililike each other” Happy said in mocking tone. “SHUT UP!!!!” We said in unison. We saw the dragons laughing knowing what they saw our faced turn even redder than before. “It’s okay you guys. We won’t tell anyone” Metalicana said in a mocking tone. “Hey Natsu! There is no reasoned to hide?” Igneel said “About what?!” I said confused. “Don’t play dumb. Natsu-kun” Grandeeney said in mocking tone. “That you and Princess Lucy are secretly going out at every night” Metalicana said The heck?! they know about that. “WHAT?!” Me and Luce exclaimed “You knew about that?!” Luce said I look at the others smirking “Yeah! We saw you and Natsu by the cliff talking not only that-” Meredy said was cut off by us “SHUT UP!!!” We said in unison. “Fine, Let’s go were still looking for the Master.” Igneel said reminded us. Then we found a huge chamber and A man with cloak was sitting in the middle as if waiting for us to come. “You are finally here Lucy Heartifilia the Dragon Princess, I have been waiting for you” He said in smirk. Then a black aura formed around him.

<3 Lucy POV <3

“You are finally here, Lucy Heartifilia the Dragon Princess” He said then a black aura started to form around him. I said “Who are you?” I asked. “My apologies, Let me introduce myself I am the Master of Tartaros. My name is END. And I am going to put an END to you. NOW DIE!!!” he blast an attack towards me. I was planning to block it with a barrier but another attack came from our group it collided. I look at the one who attacked I saw it was Igneel, Metalicana, Grandeeney and Stella. “Are you alright, Everyone and Princess?” Igneel said We nodded and said “Thank you” “Please let us handle this” Grandeeney said “But-” I said “Let us handle this one, Princess Lucy. You still need to defeat Zeref and his minion” Metalicana said “Okay, I accept but you have to promise me that you will return to us” I said “You have our word. Now go” Igneel said “Igneel! Metalicana! Grandeeney! Stella! PLEASE BE CAREFUL” We said in unison. Then we ran again till we saw Zeref Minions. They are a lot so we started to attack them. Then we notice something in at back like they were protecting something there was a rune. Then I chanted “Dragon’s Eye” I look at the rune then I saw Zeref started to move “Oh no!!! Zeref is starting to wake up. Let’s hurry.” I said in panic. “Ok Lets go” Erza said. I look at the rune I saw Zeref is starting to open his eyes “Oh no!!! I need to go. I have to face him” I said “Lucy, leave this to us you and the other Dragon Slayers. You guys have to defeat Zeref” Erza said “But-” I was going to protest when Erza cut me off “I SAID LEAVE THIS TO US. YOU GUYS NEED TO DEFEAT ZEREF. NOW GO YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE TO SAVE EVERTHING. NOW GO” “Yes!!!” We just said and went to Zeref.