CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19

<3 Normal POV <3

Fairy Tail’s Representatives they trained really well. Now they have opened their 3rd Origin from all of our training for the last 3 months. Now they were teleported to Crocus and they met up to their Master. And they were given instructions in the events and matches. They were given the rule book for the games. Since they were having 2 teams they have to be in a separate inn. So each teams went to their assigned inns. Once they were settled in they decided to walk around Crocus. They decided to go back since the participants needs to be in their inns before 12:00 for the eliminations.

<3 Lucy POV <3

It’s almost time for the eliminations. We just killing time and waiting for everything to start. After a moments there was earthquake. I guess it is starting; we made way to our window the flank connected to the sky labyrinth. We started to climb and run then we already at labyrinth. The pumpkin head appeared and explained how the elimination works then we started to move. I decided to use my dragon’s eye. “Dragon’s Eye” I secretly chanted. Then I saw what is inside the labyrinth. I said “Let’s go!!!” “Where are you going, Lucy?” Erza said “Trust me, and Follow me” I said still running then I opened the door then I saw the guy wearing the pumpkin head.  He saw as and said “CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE TO COME HERE, FAIRY TAIL A, NATSU DRAGNEEL, GRAY FULLBUSTER, ERZA SCARLET, WENDY MARVELL AND LUCY HEARTIFILIA, YOU MAY GO BACK TO YOUR INNS AND GET READY. WAIT!!! LUCY HEARTIFILIA YOU ARE----” He was cut off by the my the cheers of my team good thing too. Then we went out and went to the inn to get some sleep.

We woke up early that morning because we need to prepare ourselves for matches and events. And head out to meet Master. Once we made it to the Arena, we went to our assigned room to change in to our matching outfits. Master said he wants us to wear the same colour and then we look at ourselves and it’s kind of cute. Then all of the participants were being called by the announcer to go to our places. And wait when we are called by our team.

<3 NORMAL POV <3

 “GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! TODAY IS START OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES, MY NAME IS CHAPATI LOLA, AND I AM GOING TO BE ANNOUNCER FOR THE GRAND MAGIC AND WE YAJIMA-SAN AS OUR COMMENTATOR FOR THE EVENTS AND MATCHES. PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU, YAJIMA-SAN” the announcer said “Thank you” Yajima-san replied then he continued “AND FOR TODAY’S GUEST WE HAVE FROM THE WEEKLY SORCERER, WE HAVE JASON-SAN, PLEASURE TO  HAVE YOU AS WELL” “Thank you, for letting me to be a guest here” Jason-san said.

“NOW LET’S SEE TE GUILDS WHO SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE ELIMINATION, ON THE 8TH PLACE WE HAVE A ALL MAN GUILD QUARTO CERBERUS!!!” The Quarto Cerberus went to its way to the arena and the crowd cheer then the announcer continued “ON THE 7TH PLACE WE HAVE THE FEMALE GUILD MERMAID HEEL!!!” Then the Mermaid Heel team made it way to the arena. And cheers were heard especially from the guys in the arena. Then the announcer continued “ON THE 6TH PLACE WE HAVE THE WINGS THAT SPARKLEIN THE DARK BLUE PEGASUS!!!” Blue Pegasus went it’s way to the Arena, and cheers echoed from the crowd especially the ladies. “ON THE 5TH WE HAVE THE GODDESS OF LOVE AND WAR, LAMIA SCALE!!!”  Lamia Scale made its way towards the Arena and cheers echoed from the crowd. “ON THE 4TH PLACE WE HAVE THE MIDNIGHT RAIDER, RAVEN TAIL” Raven Tail made its way to the Arena. Fairy Tail’s Master is so mad right now because of his son’s actions and attitude that would create a guild just to destroy Fairy Tail. “NOW ON THE 3RD PLACE WE HAVE THE FAIRIES THAT FLIES IN THE SKY, FAIRY TAIL B TEAM” Fairy Tail B team made its way to the arena cheers was heard. “NOW ON THE SECOND PLACE WE HAVE WHAT?! WHO IS ON THE 1ST PLACE? ON THE 2ND PLACE WE HAVE SABERTOOTH?!” Then Sabertooth made its way to the Arena the crowd went silence because Sabertooth was on 2nd place they were confused. “WHO IS ON THE 1st PLACE?!” The crowd yells. “NOW ON THE 1ST PLACE WHO DEFEATED SABERTOOTH RECORD BY 3 MINUTES IS FAIRY TAIL A!!!” the announcer said the whole arena fell silence and Fairy Tail A went to the Arena “WHAT?! HOW THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE?” the crowd yells. “NOW ON FAIRY TAIL A TEAMS CONSISTS NATSU DRAGNEEL, GRAY FULLBUSTER, WENDY MARVELL, ERZA SCARLET AND LUCY HEARTIFILIA!!! WAIT, LUCY HEARTIFILIA THE FIRST WIZARD SAINT AND ONE OF THE HEAD THE MAGIC COUNCIL?!” The crowd silence once more and then look at the Celestial Mage with shocked expressions.