"What are you doing here?"
Hoseok asked after he told the receptionist that he knows him.

"Ah... I came here to give him this. Eomma said he left without having breakfast."
Taehyung showed him the lunch box he was holding.

"Ooohhh... So you brought his lunch here hmmm..??"
Hoseok smiled and winked at Taehyung who blushed into red and smiled shyly as he hung his head down trying to hide his face.
"Aww... so sweet... Come. I'll get you to his room. Woahh... Jungkook is that really lucky guy to have someone really sweet like you. I don't know if I could ever even dream of it..."

"You'll get one for sure Hyung. The more you wait, the more you'll get someone better whom you really deserves."
Taehyung smiled as he followed Hoseok who just laughed at his words.

"Here we are. This is his room. He was a bit stressed out with something that suddenly came up this morning. Go and comfort him."
Hoseok tapped Taehyung's shoulder before he went away leaving a worried Taehyung after he heard about Jungkook.

He sighed and knocked the door. No response. He knocked again but all he recieved was just a silence over the place.
He was getting more worried so he took a deep breath and held the door knob, slowly opening it. He peeped through the room with only his head to see if Jungkook was inside or not.
But he saw Jungkook resting his head on the headrest cushion of his chair, sleeping with his arms on the armrest.
He sighed and slowly entered the room and kept the box on the table by the side of the couch.
He slowly walked towards Jungkook and smiled at how the other was sleeping soundly with his mouth opened into a small gap. He looked tired but yet looked so handsome and cute at the same time.
Taehyung slowly brought his hands up and pushed up Jungkook's chin gently to close the gap but his jaw dropped opening his mouth again. Taehyung chuckled and bended his head down and stared at him closely.

"When did you grow up so much?"
Taehyung whisper said as he caressed Jungkook's face gently with a smile.

In these 2 months... the two became more and more close with each other. Taehyung got more comfortable around Jungkook after knowing he's none other than his Kookie. He would be lying if he says he didn't fall for the younger more each day. Every little gestures he showed him, every little loving stares he gave, every single moments they spent together, every sweet kisses they shared, every smiles that made his heart flutter... all these little things were enough to make him the happiest person ever. Simply... he's so much in love with Jungkook, the person who made him feel special, who is ready to do anything for him.

Taehyung pecked his cheeks for the last time before he back himself off, not wanting to wake the younger up... but... someone had another plan...
A hand suddenly grabbed his collar and pulled him down crashing a soft lips over his, just in a fraction of second before he could process the sudden grab.
Taehyung widen his eyes with shock and pulled off and stared down at his boyfriend who was pouting at him, still grabbing his collar.

"You could peck my forehead and then cheeks and not my lips?"

"When did you wake up?"
Taehyung asked as he was blushing so hard.

"Umm... when you touched my chin?"

"Yahh... why did you pretend to sleep then?"
Taehyung slapped Jungkook's arms slightly making Jungkook giggle and shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook smiled and tapped his lap gesturing the other to sit on it who just rolled his eyes playfully and eventually end up sitting on Jungkook's strong lap, facing him, with his arms around his neck.

"How's your work? Is everything fine? You look tired. I'm sorry if I wake you up."

"Yah... if you say sorry again then I'll not talk to you. I wasn't fully sleeping. I couldn't sleep."