Twenty Three

School garden,

"This is it!" Han yelled.
"School couple hanging out at the school garden alone, eating homemade lunch and being lovey dovey under the sun."
"Sooooooooo pure aren't you?"

"Ohmaigod." Felix rolled his eyes, annoyed that his date will be retarded by Han teasing.

"Hoho, annyeonghaseyo hyung nim." Han joined the couple to sit on the bench, next to Felix.

"Ack-" Ji Yeon choked on the black pepper pumpkin soup.

"Are you okay?" Felix furrowed his eyebrows, opened the water bottle and gave it to her.

"Hyung nim?" She laughed at Felix.

"It is true that what I did I got back." Felix remembered those moments when he teased Hyunjin.

"Noona nim." Han said to Ji Yeon.
"Soooooooo pure." He kept giving them that weird look.
"Ock, did I interrupt something? Hrmm, let me think. What happened few minutes ago?"

"Shut up Han Jisung." Felix covered Han's mouth but Han pushed his hand away.

"Silheoyooeungggg!" Han annoyingly sang.

"Hrmmm, what happened?" Ji Yeon played dumb.
"What did you see?"

"I saw you." Han narrowed his eyes.

"Exactly, what did you see?" Felix copied Ji Yeon's action, giving Han a weird look.

"A kiss scene under a tree, in the school garden. Sweet like honey. Muahhh!" Han laughed, tapping the table in amusement and the Feji looked at each other.

"Aniyo, it tasted like pumpkin soup, so spicy." Felix casually said, eating the meal in peace.

Well at least he acted like he was in peace when in fact Felix was trying his hardest to remain his cool image.

"..." Han became speechless as Felix wasn't giving the reaction he wanted.
"You people are so no fun."

"Yes, we are the boring couple. Maybe only in people's eyes." Felix wiggled his eyebrows.
"But they don't know what only we know, right Ji Yeon?"

"Mwoya!" Ji Yeon was flustered, avoiding eye contacts.

"Hoho! Looks like Ji Yeon is a fun target, I will attack only the girlfriend then." Han looked at Ji Yeon and she stood up.

"Ji Yeon aa, I will get rid of this bug! Let's continue our lunch. Don't leave~" Felix whined.

"I-I finally remembered Mr Yu asked me to meet him." Ji Yeon said, stating the truth but made it seemed like a lie.

"Really? Then go, I will pack this up." Felix said, upset that Han ruined his fleeting happiness.

"Thank you Felix!" Ji Yeon said, smiling.

She left the scene and Han leaned closer to Felix, aiming for his food in the containers.

"Heol, Felix. Let me try some." Han took the spoon from Felix's hand, wanted to get a little taste of the meal.