Two - Destined

Living room,

Hyunjin managed to drag Hyuna inside the house. He was looking around for the heater controller, thinking that Hyuna was in cold when she was actually trying to hide something.

"Found it! Asa!" Hyunjin grabbed the remote control from under the pillow and turned on the heater.

"But,"
"I am fine." Hyuna said, looking at Hyunjin who was walking around the places.
"Hyunjin aa,"

"Wae?" He made a space for himself next to Hyuna on the sofa.

"I am sorry," She looked down to her feet.
"Can you ignore what I said earlier?"

"It is okay, tell me when you think it is the time. Okay?" Hyunjin gave her a warm smile.

Speaking of the truth, he was so curious about it. It was just that Hyunjin didn't want to be another burden. Everything must have been so tormenting for Hyuna and Hyunjin understood how hard it was for her to open up.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Hyunjin asked, breaking the silence.

"Aniyo,"

"Tea or chocolate? I will make you a ice blended chocolate if you want too." He gave options instead.

"Chocolate blend!" Hyuna yelled, was slightly happier than before.

"Alright! Wait, I will come back in a while." Hyunjin got up and headed towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was actually not visible from the living room and Hyuna went back into the mood as she was left alone.

"Hyuna aa! Are you okay? Make some noise!" Hyunjin's voice was echoing from the kitchen.

"Yes!" Hyuna couldn't express just how much she treasure him anymore.

"When are you going back?! Won't your parents be looking for you?!" He kept the conversation ongoing.

"My father is still at his hospital and my mother went on a business trip!" Hyuna replied, shouting back to him.

"Really?! Were you scared staying alone in the house?! Therefore you came here?!"

"That is one of the reason." Hyuna planned to tell Hyunjin about the sin she committed to herself but it went down the drain.

"Tap tap tap!" Hyunjin's footsteps were heard.

"Tada! Your ice blend." He gave her the huge white mug and Hyuna took it in enthusiasm.

"Thank you Jinie! Ock right! Let's eat that!" Hyuna took out the food container from the paper bag and placed it on the table.

"Cupcakes?! Or,"
"Is that muffin?"
"I am confuse now what makes muffin and cupcake differ from each other?" Hyunjin looked up to the ceiling, was actually thinking hard about it.

"And now, you made me curious." Hyuna couldn't agree more.
"But muffin suit this characteristic than cupcake I think?" she examined the brown coloured baking product.

"Okay that makes sense." Hyunjin nodded.
"Then, that makes this a muffin." He took one from the container and shoved it into his mouth.

"Is it not good-" Hyuna was anxious about her own baking.

"Surprisingly," Hyunjin gave her a positive expression.
"No," he laughed and Hyuna smacked him.

"Why? How does it tastes like?!" Hyuna took a bit of her own muffin and cringed as it was somehow salty.
"OMAIGOD! Did I put too much caramel?"

"But it is good, caramel is delicious." Hyunjin said, taking another one.

"Ock! You are actually enjoying it!"