Nineteen

Living room

"Ding dong!" The bell rang.

Because of the close distance they were in, Hyunjin's lips tenderly brushed against hers when he turned his head towards the door. Hyuna widened her eyes, mind went blank but Hyunjin was being way too chill.

"So annoying." He whispered and sighed at the same time.
"WHO?!" Hyunjin got up from the piano bench, acting all petty.

Hyunjin walked towards the door. The girl was left dumbfounded and she tapped on her own lips, blinking her eyes in confusion.

"What was that?"
"A peck? A kiss? Wh-what?" She asked herself in mind.

"Hyuna aa!" Hyunjin turned around but he was already in great distance.
"We will continue later!" He winked and laughed evilly.

"I-"
"You-"
"Yo-you need holy water Hwang Hyunjin!" Hyuna shouted, blushing really hard.

She made her way up to the second floor, covering the red burning face.

"Tukk!" Hyunjin opened the door and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You again?"

"Yes, it is me." Felix was wearing that dying face.
"Yah, they still haven't catch that prick." He added, frustrated.

"But before that. What's wrong with your face?" Hyunjin was concerned about his friend.

"The fever is still hunting me." Felix pushed Hyunjin aside and went into the house, throwing himself on the couch comfortably.

"'Me too," Hyunjin joined Felix.
"Anyway, any new information? I couldn't keep on the update as much."

"They got Junki." Felix sighed.
"But not him."

"Really? What a bummer." Hyunjin shrugged.

"Anyway, Chaeyoung texted me. She said Hyuna and Ji Yeon missed the school. Hyuna is here right? Is she alright? It was quite shocking," Felix opened his phone, reading back the texts.

"She looks fine? But Hyuna won't tell me what exactly happened." Hyunjin replied, staring blankly in the air.

"So it was Lee Felix?" Hyuna came back downstairs.

"Annyeong," Felix waved at her, eyes sinking.

"Wow Felix. You look so dead." She mocked him but Felix ignored it.

"Hyuna aa, do you know where Ji Yeon is? She skipped school too, didn't pick up my calls and wasn't home." He instead, asked her a question.

"You were an ultimate stalker. How come?"
She threw another mocking line.

"Why did I bother asking?" Felix flattened his eyes and leaned against the couch.

"But seriously, what happened to Ji Yeon?" Hyuna asked, finally becoming serious.

"I don't know," Felix narrowed his eyes, targeting the Hyuns.
"Wasn't it fun staying together?" He started wiggling his eyebrows.

"It was nice until you came and ruined the mood." Hyunjin backfired, actually meant it.

"Ouh really? Did I interrupt your moment? Pardon my rudeness." He laughed annoyingly.

"Shut up Lee Felix!" Hyuna smacked him with the sofa pillow and he flinched.

"I will tell Ji Yeon later! You are a bully." Felix complained, fixing back his hair.

"Tell her, she will sides with me more than you." Hyuna was so proud about it.