Fifteen

Busan Hospital,

Ward,

There were only Hyunjin with Felix by his side in the ward. Seungmin and Han went to get their information stated. They went to the main counter for registration.

"Ottokajyoooo?" Felix cried in pain, crumpling his stomach.

"I am seriously going crazy!" Hyunjin bit his own lips.
"My stomach is killing me!"

"Shut up!" Felix knocked Hyunjin back down as he tried to get up.

"Exactly why?!" Hyunjin got up anyway, shaking Felix to his death.
"Why did you suggest us to eat that canned tuna?!"

"It was delicious." Felix cried, forehead wrinkled.
"Why did you even collapse?!"

"Because I got food poisoning because you made me eat an expired tuna because your stupid stomach can't wait for food!" Hyunjin defeatedly laid back.

"Guys!" Han came, almost crawling.

"How was it?" Hyunjin asked.
"Where is Kim?"

"He was puking all over the places."
"Seungmin had it worse." Han said in all seriousness but couldn't help to laugh at their misfortune.

"Well, he ate two cans." Felix laughed along.

"This is so funny! But we were already sick Lee Felix." Hyunjin complained.

"Don't blame me alone. I never said you can't check the expire date." Felix freed himself from the mess.

"Srikkk!" Someone slide the curtain opened and Hyunjin played dead.

"What happened to him?" Hyuna asked, walking closer.

She wore that fearful expression. Afraid if anything happened to Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin caught a cold and we got into an accident on the way to the pharmacy. He was sitting at the driver seat, therefore it happened." Felix held himself back from laughing and there was Han looking so serious at the side.

"Hyunjin aa, mianhae." Hyuna pathetically cried, sitting down on the floor.

"Are you all alright?" Ji Yeon asked, genuinely worried about them.
"Where is Seungmin?"

"He went to the emergency section. Seungmin got the most impact." Han was faking his tears.

"REALLY?!" The girls almost lost their breath.

"How about you?" Nayong checked on her boyfriend, panicking.

"I am fine, Seungmin saved me instead." Han said, still crying.
"I should've did the same."

Well, it was the truth. Seungmin ate Han's food, saying that he should be treated specially on his birthday. I guess the luck was not on his side. Because Seungmin ate his food, Han was freed from half of the other boys pain.

"Ahhh appeo!" Hyunjin yelled as it felt like someone crushed his stomach.

"Hyunjin aa!" Hyuna got up instantly, looking at the hurt Hyunjin in misery.
"Are you okay?! I am sorry for making you went through this."