One - Predestined

Narrator,

School cafeteria,

Hyuna was eating alone again. She came down when everybody else entered the class after recess. Wasn't actually planning to skip classes but more to avoid a group conversation. What happened? Three months have passed and a new semester already started one week ago. But Hyuna was still longing for someone.

"Srikk!" Someone pulled the chair in front of Hyuna and it caused her to look up from the plate.

"Are you eating alone again?" It was Hyunjin, sitting down on the chair with a book in his hand.

"World history?" Hyuna raised her eyebrows and Hyunjin nodded, flashing a sweet smile to her.

"Hrmm,"
"Finish your meal, I will accompany you." He said, leaning against the chair and lifted up his book with one hand.

"..." Hyuna just stared at her food, actually refusing the idea of eating.

"Hehey, skipping lunch again?" Hyunjin wasn't actually looking at her but he sensed it.

"I don't know," Hyuna put down the chopsticks and pushed away the food trail from in front of her.

"Until when Hyuna?" Hyunjin put down his book on the table and paid full attention to her.

"I don't know," she shook her head, looking cluelessly at the empty table.

"I know too well how you might have feel. But until when?" he somehow turned serious, tapping his index finger on the table as he waited for an answer.

"I seriously don't know." Hyuna placed her head on the table.

"I am sure she is doing fine there Hyuna aa. You need to focus on yourself too," Hyunjin had been convincing her for three months but it just didn't work.

Not that Hyuna can't be helped but she didn't want to. Howbeit, giving up on her was probably not in his dictionary.

"I don't want to talk about this," Hyuna got up from the chair, taking the trail with her as she walked away from the table.

Hyunjin remained seated, was actually tired of it but he knew everything will be back to normal soon. He won't mind Hyuna taking as much time as he did before.

"What should I do with you?" Hyunjin thought, shrugging as he was losing hope on himself.

"Hyun Jin aa, let's go?" Hyuna came back, signalling him that she wanted to go back to the classroom.

____

Classroom,

The boys were so noisy in the class, talking about the upcoming first term exam. They were only one week in school yet an exam was already about to start in a week. That was why Hyunjin read World History's book in the first place.

"Yo, Felix! Have you studied History?" Han elbowed Felix who was flipping through his book.

"Ani," Felix replied, ended the conversation at once.

It was so obvious that he didn't want to talk. The noisy and cheery Felix was gone for quite some times and his friends were worried about it.

"Felix! Let's go to cafe after this!" Seungmin approached him, sitting right next to him.

"No,"