Thirty Two

8:00 a.m.

School,

Classroom,

History was once again the first subject in the morning. Mr Yu was giving them so many handouts. All of the students were already in the classroom except for Hyunjin and Felix. They were doing something outside the class but nobody knew what they were doing.

"Finish this by tomorrow," Mr Yu said.

"Mwoya?!" The students shrieked.

"Andwaeyo sir! Mathematics and Biology teachers gave us more than hundred pages already." Han shrugged, defeated.

"Really?" Mr Yu gave them a sympathetic face.
"But,"
"That is your job to finish. Stop whining and just do what you are told to do. Okay?! I take that as an okay."

"Silheoooooo!" Seungmin cried.

"Alright! Let's start our learning now!" Mr Yu started writing on the blackboard.

"Sir Yu! I want to use the toilet!" Hyuna raised her hand and shouted for the whole class to listen.
"To pee!"

"Too much information Hyuna." Seungmin glanced over at her, judging.

"Go go!" Mr Yu responded.

-

Hallway,

Hyuna roamed around the school, wasn't really interested to join the class again. She was obviously playing truant by her own since Ji Yeon was again in the hospital. After what happened back in Felix's house, Ji Yeon ended up getting admitted to the hospital.

"Hyuna aa!" Felix waved to her as he was walking towards Hyuna.

"Where is Hyunjin?" Hyuna raised her eyebrows as Felix was alone.

"That guy is probably hiding somewhere. He bullied me, please tell your boyfriend to be nicer. Argh," Felix brushed off the chocolate powder from his white shirt.

"Serve you right, I've always hated you. I will thank Hyunjin for this soon." Hyuna clapped her hands.

"I will bully him in return, or should I just bully you instead?" Felix smirked.
"You are an easier target than Hyunjin."

"Wah, you just hate me right? Not really taking a revenge to Hyunjin but just want to bully me. I dare you," Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"Isn't that Kang Hyuna? I heard she got abducted," a girl walked passed them.

"Heol, I heard he is good looking. Are you sure she didn't actually follow him? Funny," her friend was giggling with the girl.

"Excuse me," Felix turned around and the girls hit each other.
"Go Miri?" He was reading from the name tag.

"A-nnyeong Felix!" She smiled.

"Do you want to hangout? Let's go somewhere far," Felix said, expressionless.

"Seriously?! Of course," she replied, almost jumping.