Three

~

~

Room,

"Tiktak tiktak," Hyuna tapped the mechanical pencil, was unable to sleep a blink.

It was rare for her to volunteer studying but she did, at 3 a.m. in the morning. Hyuna lifted up her sleeves and stared at it for a while. She was regretting it but at the same time thought that she deserved it. Thinking that her friend had a harder time, those little scratches on her arms were nothing compared to how much she hurt Ji Yeon.

-

She looked up to the wall clock and put her head on the table. The bed was somehow too far and Hyuna was lazy to move even an inch that moment. The image of her phone registered in her mind.

"Where is it?" Hyuna got up and saw it lying on the bed.

That was the only reason Hyuna made her way to the bed instead of spending the night at the study. She rolled and turned on the phone, waiting for the small black apple to disappear.

On Line

Hyunjin : Night night Hyuna ( っ^◡^)っ

Hyuna : Sleep tight Jinie ♡('ᵕ')

-Hyunjin is online-

Hyunjin : I thought you are sleeping already

Hyuna : I can't. My eyes failed me, what are you doing right now?

Hyunjin : Nothing much, go to sleep Hyuna. I was about to do so too.

Hyuna : But I can't

Hyunjin : Why? Anything in your mind?

Hyuna : So many :(

Hyunjin : Then! How about a video call?

Hyuna : Really?! Yay!

Off Line

Hyuna opened the camera and fixed her hair.

"Omaigod! My face is so puffy!" Hyuna patted her face.

"Ring ring ring!" Her phone started ringing and Hyunjin's name popped up.