Eleven

Hyuna's room,

7:30 a.m.

"RINGGG!" Her alarm started yelling and it woken up Hyuna's dead soul.

"What time is it?!" She sat straight right after opening her eyes.

"Ring ring ring!" Soon after she shut the alarm up, Hyunjin called her on the phone.

On the phone call

"Hrmm wae?" Hyuna's sleepy voice was so obvious.

"Were you still sleeping? Nevermind, go back to sleep." Hyunjin said, not wanting to wake her up.

"Aniya, gwaenchanna. I already woke up. Where are you?" Hyuna asked, getting off from her bed.

"Nearby your house." He said.
"Are you sure you want to go with me? It is still so early."

"Jamkanman, I will get ready. Call me when you are here." Hyuna said.

"I am already here." Hyunjin slightly laughed as he was already right in front of her house.

"Really? I will open the door, wait a second." Hyuna ended the call.

End of phone call

"WHAT SHOULD I DO FIRST?!" She ran into the bathroom and checked on her face.

____

Bathroom,

Hyuna freaked out as she got panda eyes after sleeping at 3 a.m. yesterday. She wasn't doing anything in particular but was overthinking until her sleep was retarded.

"AHHHHHH PANDA EYES!"
"Omaigee, face wash! Face wash!" Hyuna tapped the faucet and splashed her face with the water.

Her phone was placed on the countertop of the sink. It started to produce sound and Hyuna almost jumped in shock.

"Hyuna aa, I am still on the call." Hyunjin's voice registered.

"Really?!" She panicked and clumsily opened her eyes when the soap was still all over her face.

"Babye!" He ended the call by himself, but not before laughing.

"Mwoya? So embarrassing." Hyuna stared at her own reflection in the mirror.

-

Outside,

Hyunjin was listening to music on his AirPods, lightly tapping his feet onto the ground in rhythm.

"Hyunjin!" Hyuna opened the door and waved her hand.

She was still wearing the pyjamas, hair tied in ponytail but face already looking fresh.

"Sorry I took too long." She added.

"It is fine, nobody will be there by eight." Hyunjin predicted his teammates time management.

"Really? Come in, I need to change first." Hyuna pulled Hyunjin into the house by hand.

____

Kitchen,

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Hyuna asked, opening the fridge and took out a loaf of bread.