Five - Family?

Hyunjin's room,

"Now, let's guess," Hyunjin walked closer.
"What makes you more guilty?" He made a quick move and grabbed Hyuna's hand.

"Hajima!"

"You are seriously-"
"Let's reveal your crime." He sounded rather playful than actually mad.

"Andwaeee!" Hyuna whined, shaking her hands.

"If you admitted your crime earlier, the punishment will be less. Now, there is no turning back. Defendant Kang Hyuna, you are done for."

"Mwoya! If you plan to nag until my ears bleed, better stop now, I have Hyunjin's nagging resistance now!" Hyuna dabbed.

"Ehem," Hyunjin shook his head and wrinkled his forehead.
"That's why we need another solution." Hyunjin creepily smiled and pulled Hyuna.

"Hoho! Hwang Hyunjin," Hyuna gave him a face.

"Stay here," Hyunjin pushed Hyuna and she sat on the bed.
"I will come back later! If you escape! It is death sentence!"

"Dummm!" He slammed the door closed.

Hyuna jolted up.

-

They were sitting face to face. Hyuna crossed her legs together with pillow on it and her hands on the pillow.

"Hahahaha this is funny!" Hyunjin was laughing but Hyuna kept complaining.

"What is?! I can't move at all! You are so mean!" Hyuna pulled his hair in return.

She looked like a robot, unable to bend her arms.

"Too bad, I don't have my phone. Hua, this deserve a picture." He pouted.
"Now you can't do anything without my help. Asaa! Funny!"

"NOT SO FUNNY HYUNJIN!" Hyuna tapped her hands together.
"I look like a disable! Huaaaa!"

"Kyeoptaaa!" Hyunjin gently pinched her cheeks, eyes turning into semi circles.

Since there was a doctor in the house, Hyunjin managed to get so many rolls of huge bandages. He bandaged Hyuna's both hands from the arms to the wrists.

"I told you last time, if we put bandage it will cover your whole hands." Hyunjin was still laughing.

"Ottokaeyoo?! I need to eat too!" Hyuna kicked the floor, making a scene.

"That's why, you should've treat it."

"I am sad! Don't talk to me!" Hyuna pushed him and Hyunjin fell from the bed.

"IT HURTS!"
"Fine! You can starve yourself."

"Babye the prosecutor had done his job well. Therefore, he is going downstairs to eat everything." Hyunjin got up on his feet and walked away, waving annoyingly to Hyuna.

"Hyunjin! Wait for me!" Hyuna ran after him, looking like a penguin with unmovable hands.

____

Kitchen,

10:30 p.m.

Hyunjin took two plates from the cabinet and placed it on the table. Hyuna watched him doing all the works from the stool. He was acting like an ultimate boyfriend material.