Thirty

Rooftop,

"What are you doing here alone?" Felix entered the rooftop and saw Hyunjin standing by the balcony.

"Basically nothing," Hyunjin replied, turning to look at his friend.
"Want this?" He literally took half of the soda they bought to the rooftop.
"Catch it," Felix nodded and Hyunjin threw one in the air.

"What's up with that face?" Felix caught the can and went to stand beside Hyunjin, leaning his back against the balcony.

"Takk!" The opener made sound as Felix twisted it.

"I am worried."

"Hyuna?" Felix took a guess and Hyunjin just nodded.
"Wae?"

"She keeps refusing treatment but it is too hurtful for her, both physically and mentally." Hyunjin said, letting out another sigh.

"One of the employee living next door is a doctor, she retired from Gwangju Daesung Hospital branch last year." Felix got the information from his mother before leaving Seoul.

"Really?" Hyunjin looked at Felix, hopeful.

"Why would I be lying? Go ask her a favour," Felix said, leaving the rooftop.

-

Living room,

"Ehey! Finally the fugitive is here!" Han clapped his hands at the sight of Hyunjin going down the stairs.

"Wah, you are something else. Taking a victim on a run after a huge case blew up. Do you know how hectic it is in Seoul?" Han shook his head.

"Whatever," Hyunjin went straight to Hyuna and she was somehow intimidated.

"W-wae?" Hyuna was taken aback as Hyunjin grabbed her hand.

"We have something to do." Hyunjin said and others stopped whatever they were doing.

"Do what?" Minho wiggled his eyebrows.
"Can we follow?"

"No thank you," Hyunjin replied Minho.

"That hit me hard." Minho made that hurt face.

"Where are we going?" Hyuna was pulled along as Hyunjin started walking.

He wasn't replying.

"Come on! Let's party for real!" Woojin said for the uncountable times already.

"Alright! Let's go!" Nayong ran towards the kitchen.
"Yah Lee Felix! Where is the griller?"
"I want to take it out to the lawn."

"In the kitchen storage," Felix replied.
"But it is freaking heavy so just take anything else out, we will handle that." He said, lazily walked towards the kitchen.

"Wait for me!" Han followed after Felix.

"Me too!" Seungmin ran after Han.

"Let's just wait for those minions to do works." Woojin was lowkey judging the little kids running around the house.

"And just eat what they grill later." Bangchan added, plotting evil plans in his mind.