Twelve

Playground,

"Annyeong Hyuna and Ji Yeon noona!" A familiar boy approached them, all bubbly.

"Wonjin?!" Hyuna sighed in relief at the sight of Wonjin.

"I thought you were someone else." Ji Yeon flopped onto the ground, taking a deep breath.

"Felix hyung told me to come out for a while since my house is right in front of this playground." Wonjin really did came out right after Felix asked him for a favour.
"What is happening?"

"Really?! What did he say?" Hyuna asked as everybody was acting too cautious.
"We also don't know."

"Uh," Wonjin lost his words, blinking his eyes.
"He just told me to accompany you two for a while."

"Ji Yeon! Hyuna!" Felix came into view, panting.

"Are you girls alright?"

"What's wrong?" Ji Yeon lightly held onto his arm.

"No no, nothing." Felix shook his head, giving a reassuring expression.
"Wonjin aa gumawo," he said to Wonjin.

"I am glad to help!" Wonjin replied.

"And Hyuna, do you want to follow us?" Felix asked.
"Hyunjin is still in school, the coach wanted to meet him."

"Aniyo, I will go back home." Hyuna considered that Ji Yeon was celebrating Felix's birthday personally.

"But you will be alone at home." Ji Yeon refused to let Hyuna go alone.

"No! I am really fine!" Hyuna crossed her hands together.

"Are you sure? Then, we will walk you home first." Felix said.
"It is dangerous to stay outside,"
"At least for now."

"What does that means?" Hyuna got scared.

"We will tell you later. Now let's go first," Felix said, taking the cake box from Ji Yeon and used the other one to hold her hand.

"Okay," Hyuna and Ji Yeon said at once.

"Wonjin aa, thank you once again." Felix slightly bowed and the younger boy awkwardly copied his action.

"It is nothing much hyung,"

"Bye! Hwaiting for tomorrow, make sure to get a lot of rest!" Felix cheered for his teammate and walked away with the girls.

____

Starbucks,

11:57 p.m.

Felix and Ji Yeon ended up at the Starbucks, waiting for their orders.

"What are we doing here?" Felix asked, actually getting the idea as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hrmm, I don't know too."
"What are we perhaps doing here?" She played along, acting dumb.

"Celebrating our day one in a relationship maybe?" Felix bloated his cheeks and Ji Yeon poked it.

"It is already eleven fifty nine! Saengil chukhae Felix!" Ji Yeon popped a small confetti and Felix jolted up.

"Where did you keep that?!" He clapped his hands in amusement.

"In my bag!"
"Am I your last wisher?" Ji Yeon was lifting up the mood.

"Most likely!" Felix changed his seat.
"Thank you Ji Yeon!"

He was originally sitting opposite of her but Felix wanted to sit next to her, pulling the chair such that he was on her left.