55

If you're into dark rap music, I would recommend NFrealmusic - if you haven't listened already. You will not regret it ;)

The Search - NF (song above)

After texting Lisa that he was at Dulwich, Taron used the few minutes he had to enjoy a cigarette. He was trying to quit and to be fair to him, he had cut it down to just 6 a day.

"Excuse me?" A lady moved into Taron's eye line and he turned to her
"Yes?" Taron held the cigarette at his side
"Are you Taron Egerton?" The lady looked a little nervous, she pulled her coat closer to herself and stared into Taron's eyes in hope.
"Yes" He smiled, taking one last long drag of his cigarette before stepping on it to put it out.
"I thought it was you - we were on the same train, my name's Clara. I just wanted to say you were amazing in The Smoke!" She smiled brightly
"Thank you! I really appreciate it" Taron smiled a proper genuine smile. He loved all the praise, at least for a little while until he started thinking about whether the were even genuine. Or if they were just saying it to be nice to a newcomer.
"So what brings you here?" Clara adjusted the bag on her shoulder, it looked as though she had got back from work. With her high ponytail and formal clothes.
"I'm from here," Taron said, once again avoiding the question without actually avoiding it. Slyly giving an answer that meant they were satisfied with some answer; even if it wasn't the full one.

"Really?! There's hope for all of us then" She joked, "Well anyway, it was good to meet you!"
"And you!"
Just as Clara walked away Taron spotted his mum walking towards him and his lips curled to another smile.

"You're pulling girls left right and centre these days" Lisa laughed
"That's showbiz for ya!" Taron grinned, pulling his mum into a hug, "It's good to see you mum"

The two made their way to the station whilst Lisa talked about getting a place on her own.
"Living in a hotel is driving me crazy!"
"Why? You get your bed made for you every single day!"
"Yeah, but I can't do anything - I can't cook or do my washing easily"
"True, but the bed is made for you every day" Taron repeated and they both laughed.

Once they got to the door of the station they both fell silent, Taron opened the door for her and they went to the front desk.
"We're here to see Mr Jones?" Lisa said as more of a question, to which the police officer at the desk typed some things on the small computer.
Taron looked around, all the seats were empty - no one was waiting to be questioned about some street fight or minor crime; an unusual sight to see empty chairs at Dulwich station. He looked at the posters on the wall, most about reporting a crime or being able to spot one.

"Take a seat over there, Mr Jones will come to get you in a minute"
Lisa nodded and the two sat on the chairs; not so empty anymore.

After a five-minute wait Jones appeared from an interview room and gave the pair a nod.
"Thank you for coming, this won't take long," He said, ushering them both into the interview room he just came out of.

A few questions were asked and Jones was satisfied with the answers they gave and the information he had noted down.
"I won't ask you to face him so here's his photo - can you confirm that this is Phil Pound?"
"Uh- yes that's him" Lisa's voice shook a little at the sight of the disgusting man; Taron put his hand on top of hers and she smiled at him weakly.

"Thank you, Mrs Pound - is it okay to call you that?" Jones furrows his brows, knowing that she most likely hates to be reminded that she is married to this guy.
"It's my name" Lisa responds emotionless which takes both men off guard although neither of them react.

"You did well in there," Taron says as they both leave
"I'm dreading the court though - seeing him up there" Lisa's tone was knew to Taron; he had never seen his mum so down before and it hurt so bad. He wanted to take away all the pain she was feeling, but he couldn't.
"I hope they give him time, they have to" Taron added, taking the cigarette pack from his pocket, "D'you want one?" He offered the open pack to Lisa and she took one, his mum smoking - another thing that was strange for Taron to see.