35

Jamie was right, the studio seemed to pack up itself after a few more hours. As seven o'clock rolled around Jamie told Taron they'd be waiting outside for him once he's done getting changed.

"I'm gonna bring Liz along too - a makeup artist" Taron smiled and Jamie just shook his head smiling
"Already making moves" He muttered and then left Taron in the dressing room.

Once alone, Taron thought it would be a good time to try to ring Belle. But after trying twice, the phone just rang through and he just shoved the phone in his pocket and left to find Liz. At least he can say he's tried to talk to her today, although he was convinced she was ignoring him.

"Have you seen Liz about?" Taron asked around until he was directed to some private rooms behind the studio. Apparently, that's where the makeup artists keep all of their stuff and can get changed throughout the day if they want to.

Walking along the doors, Taron read each name on them and stopped at Liz's. He ran his hand through his hair and knocked on the door.
"Yeah?" Liz shouted from inside so Taron opened the door, only to be greeted with Liz with her jeans and bra on.
"Oh shit, sorry I thought-" Taron rambled and backed out of the door so quick
"It's okay, you can come in if you want," Liz said a little too suggestively, Taron thought for a second. A thousand thoughts going through his head, but ultimately- what Belle doesn't know won't hurt.

So he went back in with a dirty smirk on his face, he looked around the small room and realised that they were on their own. Only stacks of makeup and a couch in the centre of the room; which Liz was now sat on, still in her bra and jeans.
Taron couldn't help but admire her figure, the way her boobs filled the bra, the look in her eyes as he walked over to her.
"'Y'know we really gotta be going," He said quietly, but Liz just stood up so there were inches away. She too moved towards Taron, blatantly looking him up and down as he did. The two stood in complete silence, the tension was definitely there yet they just stared into each other's eyes for a second. Who was going to break first?

Liz edged closer, putting her hand out to place it on Taron's waist which made his breath hitch.
"Been wanting to do this since I met you" Liz whispers, her voice is almost inaudible as she leans in and Taron just relaxes into her kiss.

The contact he'd not had for a few weeks now since he and Liz had not been getting on so well.
Taron moved his hand to wrap it around her waist to pull them closer, he was hungry and he wasn't going to let anyone interrupt.

"Fuck" Liz breathed, feeling Taron's soft kisses down her neck and to her collar bone. She let herself fall to the couch which meant Taron could unbutton her jeans.
"You're so fucking wet baby" He growled, quickly going back to her face and kissing her even more deeply than before; one hand cradling her face whilst the other found it's way down her jeans.

"Taron" She gasped in pure pleasure which turned Taron on even more
"You're gonna scream my name baby hm?" He looked deep in her eyes, watching her face as he drew circles on her clit.

Liz could feel her hips involuntarily thrusting towards Taron's fingers as he works his magic on her and Taron took pride in knowing he was the reason for her pleasure.

But the two were ripped from the moment as Taron's phone began to ring.
"Ah baby" Liz moaned in both pleasure and frustration
"Sorry, I gotta see who it is"
Immediately Belle came to his mind and he suddenly felt a huge pit of guilt in his stomach for what he was just doing.

Hurriedly, he reached into his jean pocket to pull the phone out. Belle.

"Shit" He mumbled and quickly left the room to answer it.

"Taron" Belle's voice was low and horse as if she'd been crying
"Belle, baby- what's wrong?"
Taron paced up and down the corridor as he listened to Belle.
"They're fucking dead Taron I don't know what to do. It's like I-"
"Belle, listen to me okay. Breathe"
"I didn't even get to the hospital, I couldn't even see them nan phoned me and she told me-" Belle sobbed down the phone, hot tears were streaming down her face, "I'm sorry I called you, I know you're filming, but I didn't know who else to call and-" Her voice broke into sobs.

Taron felt his heart break, Belle thought of calling him in possibly the worst hour of her entire life and he was going to fuck someone else.

"All that shit I said to you I didn't mean it, I fucking love you and you're the only one I want to be with Taron. You're the only one" She repeated quietly, almost to herself.

"I love you too baby, we'll get through this okay. I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you, I just wish I could hold you right now" Taron told her sincerely, it was true. Belle was the only one and what he was doing with Liz just then was stupid. He was stupid.