34

Taron admired Jamie for his professionalism and how good of an actor he was, he watched as Jamie got directed around the set and how well he complied, making the directions his own and incorporating them into the scene with ease. Jamie had done this before and it showed.

"So are you a friend of Jamie's?" A beautiful brunette asked, her hair was down and effortlessly framed her face as it ran past her shoulders and to her waist. She was wearing a simple white tee with black jeans and heeled black boots. Her make up with minimal, her eyes were blue and stared right into Taron's as her lips curled a smirk.
"Uh- no, sorry, I'm Taron- I'm playing Dennis" Taron's cheeks turned a little red as he realised he'd been staring at the girl a little too long. She was stunning.
"Oh sorry! I've just never seen you around the studios before - I'm Liz by the way" She put her hand out for Taron to shake which he did, smiling like a little school girl.
"Yeah I'm new around here - it's my first TV show" Taron smiled, looking back over at the set to make sure he wasn't looking at Liz for too long, "And what is it you do here?" He looked back at her, admiring her face
"I'm a makeup artist" She smiled, "I'll probably do your makeup when it's your scene - not that you really need any" She quickly added and then blushed which made Taron laugh a little
"Thanks, my skin isn't that great though" He smiled and they both continued to watch the rest of the filming, stealing glances at each other.

"Right we'll start from the top!" One of the directors shouts over the noise of the studio and the actors do as they are asked.
This time it's Taron in the spotlight and he didn't want to disappoint. It felt as though all eyes were on him as the scene began again, he knew all the camera movements, all his lines and most of the other actors' lines.

Before he could take it all in, filming was over and he was back behind the camera.
"You did so well!" Jamie applauded and Taron beamed with pride, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as what he thought. He actually really enjoyed it once he was into it.

"I think we're all going for drinks after, looks like it'll all be wrapped up in an hour or so" Jamie gestured to some of the sound crew packing up their stuff and heading to the depot. Tomorrow was an on-location shoot so all the equipment had to be driven out of the studio.
"Sounds good" Taron smiled politely, although all he wanted to do was disappear to his hotel room. His head was all over the place, he was happy yet sad. There were problems he couldn't work out how to solve and he didn't think drinking would be a good thing to add to the mix.

Coffee was though. Maybe it'd wake him up a bit and get him out of this state of thought that he'd been in most of the day, doing his scene was the break he needed from that. It gave him something else to think about other than his personal problems.

"So what're your plans for tonight?" Liz smirked
"Drinks with the cast I think - I mean you're welcome to come" Taron offered politely, may as well make it a social event
"Only if you buy me a drink" Liz smirked, avoiding eye contact as she concentrated on pouring hot coffee into the paper cup.
"That was very smooth y'know" Taron said blatantly and Liz just laughed, "I do have a girlfriend though" Taron watched as her face dropped, she went from confident to shy and embarrassed almost instantly. A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips as he thought for a second.
"But one drink won't hurt right?" Liz's smile immediately returned and she laughed again, "A player huh?" Taron took a cup and filled up his own cup of coffee, "I wouldn't call it that" He grinned, "We'll be going as soon as we're all done here - I'll come find you"

One drink won't hurt....