54

The rest of the filming for the show went really well and Taron learnt a lot from it, but once it was over Taron had enough time to focus on the rest of his life. He felt as though the filming should have been his priority, he worked so hard to make it that way. Yet now there were other problems in his life that he hadn't accounted for because he never thought his life would get like this.

Once The Smoke had come out people were recognising him a lot more and his agent got a lot busier with enquires.

"They've got him," Lisa said down the phone and Taron's draw dropped. He was stood outside the boarding room of a building in London. Taron wasn't one to take calls when he was in a meeting, but what with the investigation getting close to completion he knew he had to answer the phone when his mum rang.

"They want us to go back in for questioning" Lisa continued and Taron paced up and down the corridor.
"Why? If they have him then what more could they want from us?"
"So they convict him of the crime he's committed"
"When?"
"They told me as soon as we could, what are you doing later today?"
"Um-" Taron thought for a second, he honestly didn't really know. Other people seemed to dictate what he did nowadays. He'd have to check with his manager.
"I'll have to ask Sam, but I'll let you know once I'm out of this meeting," Taron told her, glancing back into the boardroom to see everyone was still in deep discussion.

"Okay love, take care okay"
"I will love you mum"
"I love you too"

Taron took his place back around the large table which he couldn't help but feel out of place at. Everyone here was very powerful people, people in high places in top organisations.

"Well I think that concludes the meeting, thank you, everyone, for coming" The guy at the head of the table announced and Taron's eyes met his, "We have high hopes for you" He smiled at Taron who reluctantly smiled back.

To be completely honest, Taron didn't even know what that meeting was about or what it meant he had to do, but he didn't need to. Sam would relay it all back to him in the back of the Mercedes waiting outside for him.

"Remember, don't answer anything and keep your head down," Sam told Taron as they walked to the main doors of the building. There was a small crowd of people waiting for him and all of it seemed so surreal to Taron. Why did they want to talk to him? What did they want?

"Well this is your break T" Sam smirked as the car pulled away, "They want you in blockbusters!"
"Isn't it up to me what I audition for, I should approach them not the other way around" Taron stared out the window and then turned back to Sam as she laughed at his naivety.
"Well, of course, you approach them, but we like to be able to predict what's going to happen - so they can start planning the promotion" Sam explained, flicking through her notes
"So you already know if I'm going to get a part or not?"
"No! We just need to know what you have a good chance of getting - there's no point wasting our time on things that aren't going to get us anywhere" Sam handed Taron a sheet of paper with the meeting minutes on it and some rough scribbles of what was decided, "Because I knew you weren't listening" She smirks again.
"What is scheduled for the rest of the day?" Taron asks, deliberately ignoring Sam's last comment. He hated that people just assumed he was uninterested and not thinking about other things like the fact his stepdad had just been arrested for doing everything he used to do to him and his mum.

"Well I've got to get back to the office to make some phone calls and get you some auditions, but the rest of the day is yours," Sam told him
"Perfect, thank you - Could you drop me at the station," He asks the driver to which he agreed.

"I'm going to get the train back and then I can meet you at the station?" He suggested to Lisa over the phone. Taron watched out the window as historic buildings passed them. London was such a pretty city, with its history and successful businesses; it really was the hub.

"Okay love, let me know when you get to Dulwich station and I'll leave"

The rest of the car journey was silent, Taron continued staring out of the window with one earphone in whilst Sam answered emails on her phone.

"The station, sir" The driver announced, pulling over to the front of Waterloo station."Thank you and thank you Sam, for everything" He smiled, getting out of the car and heading into the busy place; preparing himself for an hour of London transport. 

*I don't know if any of the meeting stuff was factually correct*