43

London is just so pretty isn't it, I love my home city 😅

"There are no major injuries, unfortunately, we can't do much about a broken nose," The doctor told Taron once she's finished examining him.

Nothing hurt anymore though, all he could feel was this aching in his heart. He just wanted everything to be okay. He had to do everything he could to be there for his mum and make sure she was okay. But he also had to be there for Belle who he hadn't spoken to since he left hers earlier this afternoon.

"Can't you do anything about the swelling, I need to film tomorrow and I can't do that looking like this" Taron explained desperately
"I can straighten it out a little more, the swelling should go down in a few days"
"How many days?" Taron asked he wanted to know exactly how long he'd need if he did need to take time off
"It's hard to say, on average it takes about 3 days"
"3 days?!"
"I'm sorry - what is it you're filming for?" The Doctor asked, expecting for Taron to say something small and irrelevant
"A TV show" Taron kept it vague, unsure about what he could say, he hadn't had that conversation with his management or Sky yet. It was early days and yet he had already fucked up his chance.
He couldn't believe this, he had got in a fight that could now jeopardise his career. But he didn't regret it, he needed to do it.
"Well, you'll have to tell them that you'll need a couple of days for it to get better.
Taron sighed, "Well could you just straighten it a little more so it'll at least heal well - there won't be any scars, right?"
"There's a very small chance of that as there are only small wounds externally - I can straighten it a little more, but's going to hurt"
Taron shrugged, "No problem, do what you need to do - I'm sorry for getting annoyed, it's  just this job means a lot to me and I can't believe I've ruined it"
"It's okay" She laughed, a bit taken aback by Taron's apology, "I've had worse and I don't think you've ruined it, you'll need to just tell them you need to recover and if they can't accept that then they don't want you bad enough"

The Doctor's advice was blunt and to the point, but it did make Taron realise that he does need to believe in himself more and start realising his worth.

No one gets anywhere if they don't think they're better than what they have already. It's just like what Belle had said to him a while ago when they were upstairs in the pub.

"Thank you" Taron weakly smiled, looking up at the Doctor as he sat on a bench in a small room just off the main waiting area in Great Ormond Street hospital.
The place could do with a revamp, but he couldn't fault the free healthcare he has access to in the UK.

Lisa was waiting outside the room, fiddling with her fingers - thinking about what to do next. She knew that she couldn't go back to the house, as much as she thought it would be best to, she didn't want to let Taron down. He'd told her that he doesn't want her back there and she has to respect that.

As soon as the door opened her eyes shifted up to meet Taron's who just nodded.
"Just a broken nose, they've prescribed me with some pain killers-"
"And 3 stitches!" Lisa cut him off, standing up quickly to head to the pharmacy
"I'm fine" Taron reassures her, but his voice is quiet and not very convincing at all.