44

The bitch is back... once again ;)

"Hi Simon- yes I'm okay, I just had to rush off for a family emergency and please don't kill me, but I have some bad news" Taron waited for a second.

He had decided to call Simon, a guy from his management team to discuss his options and find out if he'd ruined his chances at being in the TV show.

"Oh god, what have you done now?" Simon sounded a little annoyed and Taron was pacing around in Lisa's hotel room as he made the call. The way he said 'now' annoyed Taron, it was implying that he had been a nuisance since day one; which just wasn't the case.
None of what had happened was Taron's fault at all yet he felt like it was and right now he felt that although he had done well in life, he'd also got the short straw.

Taron paced the hotel room as he held a cold compress he's made from a towel and cold water.
"So I uh- may have broken my nose" Taron looked at Lisa and she just stared back nervously perched on the side of the bed.
"You've broken your nose?" Simon repeated
"Yeah, I'm just a bit worried because the doctor said the swelling won't go down for a few days and I don't know what to do" Taron explained, still pacing around the room.
"Well you won't be able to go back on set, how bad is it? Is it really noticeable?"
"It's not really bad, but it is definitely there" Simon sighed
"Well I'll have a word with the Directors and try to pull a few strings, but I can't promise anything" Taron sighed in relief which made Lisa smile a little,
"Okay, thank you so much!"
"Ok, see you soon" The two hung up and Taron smiled at Lisa who stood up to give him a hug.
"He's going to try to pull a few strings for me" He told her and she smiled even wider
"See, you haven't ruined it"
"What are we going to do about Phil?" Taron randomly asked and Lisa immediately looks to the floor, she doesn't know what to say. Neither of them does, they don't even know what he's doing right now.
"He could've gone to the police by now, I could be arrested, what if I get arrested, I have technically assaulted him. I mean the police could be looking for me now and once they do it'll be over. Everything I've done to get to this point and I've already ruined it" Taron rambled on, pacing around the hotel room still.
"I need to get one up on him. We need to show them your arms and anything else we can find that will prove what he's done" Taron looked to Lisa who nodded. She didn't want to physically say yes because it's a hard thing to admit that she needs help; especially to her son who she's spent her whole life acting strong to. But her son was grown up now, he understood these things and as hard as it was she needed to face up to the past.