30

"Oh my god, you were incredible Taron!" Lisa said as he met them in the foyer

"Yes really good, I've watched the film and I have to say this seems better than the original film" Barbara commented, grinning from ear to ear.
They were all so happy for Taron who did an amazing job. Taron was proud of himself, people had even stopped him on his way to the foyer to congratulate him on it; he felt on top of the world.
"There's someone over there who wants to meet you" Belle gestured to James who was standing at the other end of the foyer where no one really was. He was on the phone to someone and was paying no attention to the people around.

"Yes, a casting director at Sky" Lisa raised her eyebrows and Taron's face dropped

"Really?" He looked at all three of them as the nodded
"He spoke to us at the interval," Belle says matter of factly
"Oh shit, okay" Taron begins to panic, his face goes a little pale and Lisa hugs him; seeing the fear in her son's eyes.
"Just go up and introduce yourself," She tells him, pulling away from the hug, "We'll be waiting outside"
Taron nods and locks eyes with Belle who just gives him a reassuring nod, "Good luck" She mouths and he smiles uneasily.

As he turns to head in James' direction he looks back to his family who quickly looked away and head outside.

"Hi, I'm Taron Egerton - I played Bob Wallace in the musical" Taron says as he approaches James who quickly looks up from his phone to shake his hand.
"Yes, hello. I spoke to your family at the interval" He says smiling, "My names James, I'm a casting director at Sky. I like to conduct market research in various areas of London to find new talent" He explains, "And I have to say I was very impressed with your performance" James grins, crossing his arms
"Thank you, Sir"
"Please call me James," He says quickly, "Now, we're looking for new actors to star in our new show which will be airing sometime in the future. At Sky, we pride ourselves on introducing young talent to the scene and I'd love for you to audition for a role of the show"
Taron couldn't believe what he was hearing, a casting Director at Sky was asking him to audition for a part in a Sky production?!
"Uh, I'd love to!" Taron hesitates, still so shocked at what was happening.
"I know it's a lot to take in, so if you could get back to me by the end of next week I'll be grateful" James hands Taron one of his cards which Taron takes and runs his finger across the enmeshment of James' full name on the card.
"No problem, thank you, James, for this opportunity"
"You're very welcome and congratulations of the production, it was really good" James smiles and without another word heads for the door, leaving Taron frozen to the spot.

"Hey Taron, we're all heading out for a drink if you want to join?" Lizzie comes up behind him and places a hand on his shoulder, Taron turns to see the rest of the cast stood just behind Lizzie
"Uh, I'd love to but I haven't seen my family in so long. Was going to go out with them - maybe some other time?" He looks to the people behind and they all shrug
"Of course, where are they?" Lizzie looks around to see no sign of the people she saw Taron with earlier
"Oh, they're just outside" Taron waves her off and heads to the door.

Once outside he takes the packet of cigarettes from his back pocket and carefully places one between his lips.
"So what did he say?" Belle rushed over to him with Barbara and Lisa following behind
"He wants me to get in touch by the end of next week if I'm interested"
He cups the end of the cigarette as he lights it and begins to lead the way in the direction of the pub works at.
"Where are we going?" Lisa asks Taron, she walks slightly behind the couple, linking arms with her mum
"I thought we could head back to the pub I work at for drinks?" Taron looks over to Lisa and Barbara who smile
"Sounds like a plan" Lisa cheers, they're all so happy with how the evening is going, all Taron can think about is James.

"I still can't believe that casting director wants me to audition for a Sky show" Taron smirked, looking over to Belle. The two walked hand in hand towards the pub with Lisa and Barbara just behind, but they couldn't hear the couple's conversation.
"I'm so fucking proud of you right now" Belle squeezed his hand, "How well you've done in such a short time" She continued, looking up at her unbelievable boyfriend. Taron looked so well, he no longer looked tired and his skin was almost glowing.

After a few more minutes the pub is in sight, "It's a good job you're 18 now" Taron smiles to Belle "Yep, we can legally get drunk together" She smirks.