51

Even though he had a lot on his mind, Taron went straight to sleep once he got into bed at 8pm. It's strange how emotions can drain you just as much as doing physical work can.

But with an early night came an early morning and by 6:30am he was ready to get up again.

"Morning" He smiled, even though Belle couldn't see him
"Hi! Did you have a good sleep?" Belle asked cheerfully which took Taron by surprise. Ever since she'd spoken to him yesterday evening she'd been a lot happier.

"Yes, I was out like a light" He laughed, "So what are you up to today then?"
"I'm packing my stuff up to move in with nan and grandad tomorrow"
"Wow, that was quick!" Taron laughed and so did Belle
"Well I may as well, I've felt sorry for myself long enough," Belle said matter of factly which made Taron smile. Knowing Belle was happier was what made him happy.
"Well as long as you're happy - I'm going back to the studio today, feels like I'm playing catch up with them all" Taron smiled, heading to the balcony for his morning cigarette.
"I can imagine, listen, I've got to go. But I'll call later, find out how it's all going" Belle chimed
"Sounds perfect babe - I love you"
"I love you too! Thank you for sticking with me" She said sincerely
"You're more than welcome" Taron half-jokes and soon the two hang-up which leaves Taron to finish his cigarette alone.

Once he was finished, he heads back inside and decides to call his mum to see how she's holding up. Since Belle had been feeling better it made Taron feel better too, as if their emotions and problems affected them both as one.

"Morning mum!" Taron cheers down the phone as soon as Lisa answered
"Hi, love. How are you?"
"Good, Belle is doing alot better - she's moving into her grandparents' house tomorrow" Taron explained with a small smile on his face.

"That's fantastic news!" Lisa elated, "I'm going to try to find more evidence and let the police know"

"Good idea, I'm off to work again today - feels good to get back into a proper routine" Taron smiled, even though Lisa couldn't see it she could hear it in his voice.
"Yes! I'm going back to work today too"

It felt good that although Taron was in the middle of two situations, he got to hear when they were sorting themselves out. As he walked into the studio he held his head high and a smile was spread across his face.

"This is one of the last studio days" Jamie informed Taron as the two stood just off the set, "The rest is done on-location apparently" He smirks.
"Sounds good to me. What scene are we doing?" Taron furrowed his eyebrows, intrigued by this whole process. It was one he had never experienced and was taking in everything everyone said.

"Didn't they tell you?" Jamie looks a little concerned, "It's the one where Dennis confesses that he started the fire"
"Oh right" Taron raises his eyebrow, he knows that this one is a scene where he needs to show raw emotion - more than he ever has in any other performance he's done, including previous scenes of this production.
"When are we shooting?"
"Not till about half 11, you might want to spend that time figuring out what you want to do," Jamie tells Taron as if he is tutoring him.
"I think I know what I'm going to do" Taron nods slightly, deep in thought
"Okay, well best of luck. I'll be watching from the sidelines" Jamie patted Taron on the shoulder and he winced once again.
"What have you done to that shoulder?" Jamie jokes and Taron just laughs with him
"Must've slept funny" He lies and Jamie walks away laughing and shaking his head.