18

Taron's life had changed dramatically over the last few weeks, he was working in a bar and had a place of his own.
The room above the pub wasn't anything special, a double bed and some minimal furniture that looked like it had been there since the place opened. But Taron didn't care, he was earning £60 a week for working 3 evening shifts and having the room.
All the money he earned he kept in the top drawer of his bedside cabinet which had a lamp on top and a small dish for jewellery.
Even though he tried really hard to not spend his money, he would spend some of it on roll-ups and the odd new shirt. He was a teenage boy, it what they all spend their money on right?

Mike had given him a black t-shirt with the pub logo on it and said that he should pair it with black jeans and he managed to do his own laundry in the utility room at the back of the pub garden.

When he wasn't working, Taron would walk around Bloomsbury and take in the sights. All the buildings seemed beautiful to him, very grand and historical.
He hadn't tried to get any acting jobs or join clubs for the first few weeks; everything had changed so much he wanted time to adjust to everything.
It wasn't that he was nervous, in fact, he was very sure of himself for someone who had been told that he wouldn't do anything worthwhile all his life.

The only person he had spoken to from Dulwich was his mum, he hadn't contacted Belle to let her know where he was.

Belle did miss Taron, she felt as though she had just gotten to know him and he had disappeared. She'd walk around the whole town, looking down every alley and checking every bench but he was nowhere to be seen. Had something bad happened to him?

It was a Saturday morning when the doorbell rang and Belle was just finishing her essay for school. With a sigh, she got up to answer it, both her parents had gone out shopping and she'd taken the opportunity to get some work done in a quiet house. The doorbell was most probably a postman delivering something pointless her parents had spent their money on again.

The sight that stood before her when she opened the front door was one she was not expecting. Taron was stood in front of her wearing black jeans and a white button-up shirt, he looked so smart. His hair was styled a little yet still looked adorable and his eyes glistened.
"Taron?"
"Yeah, sorry I didn't call or anything I just thou-"
Taron's rambling was cut off by Belle throwing her arms around him, she took in the smell of cologne she hadn't smelt on him before. He was clean and had changed a lot since she last saw him, has he turned his life around?

"Look at you!" Belle pulled away and took in his appearance again, "Where have you been?!"
Taran smiled, "I moved to Bloomsbury, got a job and somewhere to stay," He told her, "I wanted to see you again"
"I've searched everywhere for you, I thought something bad had happened to you"
"You did?"
"What?"
"You went looking for me?"
"Course I did!"
Taron stepped closer to her again and tucked her hair behind her ear, staring intently into her eyes and cupping his hand on her jawline.
No words were needed as the two leaned in and kissed for the first time in a while. It was a sweet kiss, a sincere one that was just them trying to convey how much they'd missed each other.

Even if Taron didn't want to admit it to himself when he was away, he did miss Belle. She was the first person he had properly got close to and moving away was difficult. But he was settled better now and coming back to Dulwich felt refreshing.

"What have you got planned for today then?" Taron asked, biting his lip as he traced Belle's face. She was still the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, even if he had seen hundreds of girls walk into the bar he worked at.

"Nothing now" She laughed a little, "What did you have planned for us?"
Taron grinned, "Great answer - I thought you could come back with me to Bloomsbury, just for the day. It's so beautiful there, I think you'd like it"
"God, spend a whole day with you?" Belle rolled her eyes and her voice was thick with sarcasm which made Taron smirk and his eyes light up.

After about ten minutes Belle was ready to leave for the train station, "I've left a note for when they get back, hopefully, they won't be too mad"
"You're only running away for the day with someone you barely know" Taron smirked as he leant on the kitchen counter, watching fondly as Belle ran around the house.
"Doesn't feel like that though does it?" She winked, referring to their last night together when they said that.

God their last night together felt so long ago but also like yesterday. As soon as they met up they clicked again as if they hadn't left each other. Even if both of their lives had changed a lot since they'd last met, it felt as if they'd never left each other.

So much had changed for both of them, Belle had started the second year of sixth form and exams were looming. Whereas for Taron, he had moved town and was beginning to turn his life around.
Yet none of that mattered because when they were together it was all that mattered to each other.