49

As Taron and Belle walked alongside each other down the street, Taron instinctively reached out his hand which Belle took and smiled warmly.
"So you're definitely moving in with your grandparents?" Taron asked, swinging their hand a little in the space between them
"Yes, nan said that I'd have to move in with them sooner or later - I have to" Belle explained
"Even if you didn't want to?"
"Well maybe not, I guess I am legally an adult now - they can't actually make me do anything"

The rest of the walk to the restaurant was silent, Taron smoked a cigarette and admired the streets. Now he didn't live in Dulwich he felt as though he can truly appreciate its beauty.
Belle just stared ahead and thought about what was going to happen to the house once she did move out of it. Luckily, her grandparents had a spare room which meant she could take everything she had in the house and put it in her new room at their house. But that didn't take away from the fact that the house she knows and loves will probably get sold on. There was no mortgage on it anymore so it wouldn't get passed on to her grandparents to pay off.

"I've heard good things about this place" Belle smiles, walking through the door that Taron held open for her.
"Well, we wouldn't come if people said it was bad" Taron joked.

Fortunately, the waiter recognised that they were a couple and gave them a relatively private corner of the restaurant.
"Thank you" Belle smiled, taking the menu the waiter handed to her. The guy smiled a little too much before walking away.
"What's his deal?" Taron leaned over the table to keep his voice low
"I have no idea" Belle giggled before keeping her head down to look at the menu.

The rest of the evening was very pleasant, the young couple enjoyed a couple of bottles of wine and just enjoyed each other's company. It seemed as though they hadn't done something like this in a while, truly just sat down and spent time with each other.

"I'm going back on set tomorrow," Taron said, finishing the last of his wine
"I know" Belle smiled slightly, "Are you going back up tonight?"
"I don't know whether to stay here one more night and travel early tomorrow or just go straight from here - I can always call mum, I don't have to see her"

"All finished?" The same waiter came back over and the couple smiled and nodded
"Yes, thank you," Belle told him and he cleared the glasses and bottles away from the table
"I'll bring you the bill"

Other people seemed to be stealing glances at the loved up couple in the corner. The way Taron and Belle spoke to each other, the way they looked so deeply into each other's eyes was so entrancing to watch.
Their bodies involuntarily lean slightly towards each other and their eyes flicker from their lips to their eyes. It's as if they are constantly admiring each other, the words that they're saying, but also the beauty within one another.

Yet neither of them noticed people looking at them, all they noticed was the amazing person sitting opposite them. It was as if the rest of the world faded out when they were together, all they cared about was each other.

"Thanks" Taron looked up at the waiter
"How bad is that?" Belle hissed, referring to the bill which was instinctively placed in front of Taron, "Did you wanna go halves?"
"Don't be silly, I've got it" Taron smiled
"Are you sure?" Belle was still reaching under the table for her bag
"Yeah, it's my pleasure"
Belle couldn't help but smile, how had she got so lucky?