20

"Today has been amazing," Belle said as the train pulled into Dulwich station, "You didn't have to come back with me"
"Had to make sure my girl got back safe" Taron winked and Belle almost died on the spot. What had she done to win over such a perfect guy?

Belle felt like she didn't deserve Taron, he was so much better than she was - out of her league she felt. She hadn't opened up much to Taron, he had opened up about him, but she wasn't mad about it.
Taron needed someone to listen to his problems, problems that he had kept to himself for so long and Belle loved that. She loved the feeling of being wanted, but that's when the thoughts of the other week came back. The time in the cafe when the girls had said that they all 'had a go'.

"Taron?" Belle started, the train was slowing to a stop and they were some of the last on it seeing as it was the last one back to Dulwich.
"Belle" He smirked cheekily, although he could feel nerves building up, what was she going to ask him?
"There was a group of girls in the cafe I work at the other day, they were saying some stuff about you" Belle bit her lip, unsure about how to go about saying what she was about to say
"Mmm" He hummed, staring out of the window at Dulwich at night time, feeling a little bit of nostalgia
"They were all acting as they know you and saying that, y'know - they'd had you before" Belle felt a bit awkward talking about this kind of stuff.

It wasn't something she had loads of experience in and felt as though Taron would laugh at her.
Taron scoffed, "Lucy?"
"Yeah and a couple of others, I didn't know them but they seemed to know you?" Her voice was full of confusion, she was trying so hard to piece together the puzzle; she hadn't even said their names yet Taron knew one of them already. Did he suspect this? Had Lucy already got a name for herself or was Taron fearful of Belle finding out about her?

The train came to a complete stop, but the two just stayed sitting in their seats.
"My year group?"
"Yeah!" Belle was a little more desperate for the answer now
"I've fucked about with girls before, done stuff I now regret. I guess I was just-" Taron readjusted himself in his seat as he thought for a second, "I was just in a bad place and thought that doing that kind of stuff would make me feel better," He said with such honesty that Belle's heart melted. She really was seeing a side to someone that no one else had seen.

Sitting in front of her was someone that everyone thought they knew, that everyone believed that they liked; but in all honesty, they didn't know Taron at all. All they had was their own assumptions to go on. Taron had got so good at hiding himself that people weren't sure about whether their assumptions were true or not. A smoke and mirrors act that Taron had mastered and had only recently let Belle get a glimpse into the inner workings of.

"You made out like you hadn't spoken to many people before, let alone had girlfriends"
"I wouldn't call them girlfriends," Taron said quickly, keeping his eyes fixed on Belle's.

After a second longer of staring each other, they both stood up in unison and made their way off of the train.

"Look, I don't want this to end in the wrong way. I really like you Belle, I haven't had a connection to any of those other girls I've been with - if you can even call it that. We would get drunk at parties and sleep together, nothing more. I feel something with you, fuck it really scares me and I don't want to ever stop talking to you. You were there for me when I needed someone and I want to be there for you too"
Belle was taken back, Taron was just in front of her as they walked out of the station and wasn't making any effort to look at her. The words were hard for him to say as it was and looking at the girl that he was saying them to was even harder.

"Taron" Belle reached out for his hand and he stopped to finally turn to look at her. In the glow of the moonlight his eyes looked a little sad as they stared back at hers.
He took a deep breath and move closer to her
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt like that," Belle started, but Taron didn't let her finish as he pressed his lips on hers.

Since spending the day with her, his feelings had grown stronger and he was just happy he could tell her how he felt.

Taron felt Belle's lips curl into a smile as they kissed so he put his hand to the back of her head to deepen the kiss. His free hand trailed down her side and rested on her waist.
"You're beautiful" He muttered as they parted.

Belle was speechless as they began to walk side by side, Taron reached for her hand and Belle took it in hers.

"My parents are going to be so mad, I really should get a mobile phone. Dad just got one for work so I'd at least be able to call him to tell him where I am" Belle rambled on and Taron listened with the biggest smile on his face.

Although Belle hadn't said it, she must feel the same way about him? He's made his feeling very clear and Belle hadn't run away or not accepted the kiss that Taron so desperately wanted to plant on her lips.

"I think I might like you a little bit" Belle smirked, looking over at Taron.
They were sat on the bench that they met at in Dulwich park, neither of them wanted to leave each other yet. The last train back to Bloomsbury was leaving in half an hour so Taron had plenty of time to take in their last minutes together. It was strange for Taron to sit in the very spot he did almost a month ago now, things had changed so much since he last sat on this bench. He felt like a different person almost.

"Be mine" Taron blurted out and regretted it straight after, that's not how he wanted to ask Belle out. He wanted it to be more special than that - he was a hopeless romantic.

"I've had such a good day today and I was scared to show up at your door. But I wanted to see you again and I'm so glad you feel the same way" Taron paused, staring intently into Belle's eyes as he tried to work out what she was thinking, "I just don't want to leave here and this be the end"
"Doubt it would be," Belle says and smiles, "Of course I'll be yours, I think you already called me that on the train earlier"
"I was testing it out" Taron smirked, trying so hard to not so how happy he truly was.

As he had told Belle, he had casual hookups before but he had never felt quite like Belle made him feel. He'd never felt a connection with anyone and meeting Belle was the first step to him changing his life around, even if he didn't realise that till now.

It was crazy how fast the two had gotten close, but it felt right and neither of them felt like it was going too fast. It just felt as though they were meant to be together like they were destined for this all along.