Kendo - Are you sure I-I don't wanna be a bother.

Goku - Who's a bother?

Kendo screamed and I was confused as Camie gave me a smile but one that looks like she did something.

Goku - Lets begin shall we?

She started to attack me and I can tell she was really talented as she tried to kick me and I grabbed her and threw her to the side.

Kendo - Man I can't lay a hand on you.

Goku - I'll make it a handicap if you can lend a hit on me or make me use my arms you win. Deal.

She smiled as she ran back to me and she tried to hit me and I dodged easily since her quirk made her punches slower.

Goku - You're too slow focus! Do you wanna be a hero with that weak fighting style think harder.

Kendo - That's it! Thank you Goku for giving me this lesson.

She runs to me and she tries to punch me and I dodge and she hits me as she turned her quirk on.

Goku - Ow ow man you realize much quicker than any other fighter.

Kendo - Thanks to you I'll think of new ways to be even stronger and learn how to fight with my quirk better.

She hugged me and she kissed my cheek as she ran off really red and I thought Camie would be mad.

Camie - Don't worry I'm not mad I gave her the idea of sharing you.

I fell to the floor as she said that because who knew she would be so cool with something like that.

Aizawa - Am I interrupting something?

Goku - Huh oh hey Aizawa what's up?

Aizawa - Goku there's someone who needs to see you and the other 4 problem childs.

I left and saw that Vegeta and the others were training so I called them and we left to the class as I saw a man with long white hair blue skin and some type of godly clothing as he was smiling to see us.