I sigh and close my eyes letting darkness overtake me as I drift off into sleep again. Not much else to do here anyway.

I wake up suddenly by someone shaking my shoulders harshly. What do they want? Can't they see I'm sleeping.

"Louis go away I'm sleeping. Well I was." I tell Louis but he keeps on shaking me. 

"It's not Louis I'm Faith." Faith said. My eyes open up suddenly to see her staring right at me with her arms on my shoulders. My smile fades. For once I thought all this was just a horrible nightmare that wasn't real but turns out nightmares can be real.

"Oh sorry, I just thought you were.... for a second.." I trail off and look away to the nearby piece of damp wood that was one of Meany lying about in here. 

"It's ok. Sorry I just... I heard them coming but they must have walked past. It's fine you can go back to sleep." Faith Said and sits back down sighing. I look  over to her. Faith stares blankly at the wall.

"It's ok, I'm up now anyway." I tell her and scoot over closer to her.I cough and she looks up at me.

"Ummm... soo. What's your favorite colour?" I ask her. I don't really know what to say without it ending up sounding to personal because I'm pretty sure she just wants to not be reminded of where she is not where she could have been.

Faith shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know... maybe red." She replies. I nod and look away awkwardly. Leaving the awkward tension drifting in the air. I'm not sure what's to be awkward about though.

Suddenly I hear the door rattling catching us both of our gaurds. Faith jumps and grabs my hand in her unintentionally and waits for the door to open.

I look down at our in twined hands and feel a small tiny smile break out onto my face.

Zayn P.O.V

3 months it's been since the 'incident' as we call it now since none of us want to be reminded. After the press heard about the 'incident' they havn't left us alone at all everyday it's just questions,questions,questions.

We even brought out our new single liive while were young early hoping that the press would stop asking us so many questions about the 'incident'.

 It's horrible doing interviews and shows and concerts without Niall. It's like were not really doing it for fun any more mainly because we have to.

I can't go onto twitter anymore without ten thousand questions appearing asking us thee same thing. 'Where is he?' I want to say I really really wish I knew but I don't and I'm not sure if I ever will. 

If I turn on the T.V thefirst thing that comes on is just some news report on the 'incident' and it turns up on every radio station, there is no escaping. It's like people are trying to make us feel bad and placing their bets on who will crash and burn first. I can't even sleep without it creeping into my dreams.

None of us can. Right now our lives are simply wake up an wait for the long day to end, there is nothing to look forward to except the end of the day. 

I'm lying in bed starring up at the dark roof hoping that tonight sleep might come a bit easier. I sigh and get out of bed and walk into the living room where I can see the T.V flickering in the dim light showing stupid ads.

Liam is sitting on the sofa starring blankly into space. He looks up at me when I sit down beside him and gives me a forced smile.

"Can't sleep toor?" Liam asks me and I just nod. I havn't really talked much since the well I'm sure you get it by now.

"I'm so tiered I just can't sleep worrying about him. I just hope so much that he is ok." Liam Said, not really to me. I think he was just thinking out loud. 

"Ye I know the feeling." I said in replie. Liam looks at me in surprise making me wonder just how long it's been since I last talked. I sigh and look around the room. I get up and walk around the room. I just can't not do anything or else the thoughts of the 'insident' creep into my mind again.

"Do you want to go to Louis's and Harry's I'm sure they are just as awake as us." Liam asks me and I nod in reply going to the door.

We walk into Harry and Louis's apartment to see them both sitting on the sofa like we were just a minute ago.They both look over at us and give us half smiles. Me and Liam sit down without asking on the other sofa.

After a few minutes of all to quiet silence Harry finally cough and we all look over at him.

"Guys we can't keep pretending this didn't happen. We can get through this if we help each other right? So Promise we won't go insane?" Harry said. In any other situation what he just said might have been funny at the thought of us going insane but not in this situation. 

"Promise" Liam said.

"Ye It's a promise." Louis said.

I nod. "Promise."

So did you like the extra P.O.V in there??? It seemed like a while since the boys had been in the story so I decided to add that. 

Hope you liked the chapter and go check out Taylor Swifts new album Red, I got it and it's really good!

Also question time!! What  are you dressing up as for Halloween. (You're dressing up it's a mandatory thing lol.)

Mwa mwa ma mushrooms!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me on twitter!

Eat a pie.

Byeee!

-Storm