Evgeni Malkin- Pittsburgh Penguins *Requested

I pull in the Starbucks parking lot a little too fast for the law, but I can't tolerate getting fired from this internship on my third day.

It's also not my fault that my boss and all the other bosses on the floor decide to want coffee no more than ten minutes after they bark their orders at me.

"One cafe misto, carmel macchiato, iced cafe americano, and dark roast with sugar. All venti please," I read out over the counter from the scraggly handwriting on my notepad. The barista nods and I hope she's a fast worker.

She is, and I get all four drinks in a fancy holder tray in a matter of a minute. I would tip her, but the only thing in my pocket is my company credit card (that has only and will only be used for coffee) and my phone that is buzzing with angry text messages.

I walk outside and use my free hand to subdue my phone. However, in doing so, I walk straight into another person. Coffee drops to the sidewalk in splatters and I trip right out of my heels.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't even looking," a deep voice says just before a hand extends down to help me up.

"No that's okay, I wasn't either," I explain as I use the assistance to stand. I brush the dirt off my pencil skirt and see that the man is still here. It seems like everyone is in a rush nowadays, except for him.

"I'm sorry, I have to be getting back to work..." I say when it's obvious that the both of us would much rather stand staring at each other.

"No I'm sorry about your coffee. I'll buy you another," he offers nicely.

"It was actually for my bosses. They live off that stuff," I joke.

"Then I'll buy coffee for your bosses," he reasons with a laugh. "I owe you."

The time on my phone lets me know that I'm already going to be yelled at for taking too long, so what's a few more minutes?

"Okay," I agree with a smile.

We get in the now much longer line inside. It's better that I'm getting more coffee anyway-- Mr. Huggins isn't nice without that caffeine.

"I'm Evgeni by the way," he says.

"Y/N."

Reluctantly, I explain that I really need to get to work or I'll be fired. But we make plans to meet for a real coffee date the next Saturday.

for @brennathegreat :)