Cam Atkinson- Columbus Blue Jackets *Requested

"Cam, you're crushing me," I mumble and pat my boyfriend's back.

He groans and doesn't make a move to move. "I'm so tired. I can't move," he whines.

I feel for him. Training camp just started and he even admitted that he didn't work out over the summer as hard as he should have. "Trust me. You'll feel a lot better if you get off me."

He reluctantly rolls to the other side of the bed with a heap. Eyes facing the wall, he is unresponsive and it's impossible to ignore the fact that he's discouraged. I sigh and put my hands on his back, rubbing gently back and forth.

"Don't be upset, Cam. Tomorrow will be better-"

"Ugh. Don't remind me about tomorrow. We're doing speed tests and I can barely make it blue line and back without breathing heavy."

"I think I can make you feel better," I say slyly and pull him on his back so he's looking at the ceiling. He keeps his eyes closed but I'm sure that he'll be more open in a few seconds.

I climb up to straddle his waist and rub my hands up and down his bare chest, up to his neck and gripping his hair. He moans in appreciation and holds my hips on his.

I lean down to whisper in his ear. "C'mon baby, get over yourself and have fun."

He chuckles softly and opens his eyes. "I think I can do that."

"Good," I say just before leaning down far enough to kiss him.

By the way he deepens our kissing and gropes my body, I wouldn't even know that he is physically and mentally exhausted.

I grind my hips on his and can feel his hardness. He moans and it fuels me to accelerate things by taking off my shirt, leaving me only in a bra and my cotton shorts.

Just when things are about to get really heated, my front door is knocked on. At first, we both ignore it but then I realize how irresponsible that would be.

"Cam," I mumble and attempt to separate myself from him. He wraps one of his arms fully around my back so I can't move my body and with the other hand, holds my head to his so I can't exactly stop kissing him either. I laugh. "Cam," I say as best I can.

Finally, he loosens up enough so that I can move my face far enough away to get out a full sentence. The person at the door continues to knock. "I have to get the door," I say to him.

"If you have to answer it so bad then why are you still on top of me?" He asks with a smirk. I shake my head and stand up, looking around for my shirt. When it's found, I head out of the bedroom and to the door.

Looking through the peephole, I see that it's my mother. Still knocking.

"Oh my God, Cam! It's my mom, make sure you don't look like we were just about to have sex," I say frantically.

"What does that even look like?" He asks with a confused expression on his face. I ignore him and try to fix my hair as I run back to the door.

"Hi Mom!" I say in my cheeriest voice as I open the door. She looks at me skeptically and let's herself in.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing in the new place," she says, looking around with her nose in the air and clutching her purse.

"I'm good," I say a little too fast, leaving her even more suspicious. I hear Cam coming out of the bedroom, hopefully looking sweet and clean cut, not sexy and scruffy from our make out.

As my mother had never before met Cam, I was extremely nervous- especially on such short notice.

As I am too struck to speak first, Cam introduces himself with a charming smile. "Hi Mrs. Y/L/N, I'm Cameron Atkinson, Y/N's boyfriend, nice to meet you."

My mother smiles, and I sigh of relief knowing that she's impressed with him already. "Well I didn't know Y/N had a boyfriend," she says. I blush in embarrassment and drag Cam to sit next to me on the couch.

Over the course of the next hour, the three of us talk about topics that you literally have to talk about with parents. Career goals, plans for the future, intentions, etc. those are the only things parents care about- at least in my mother's case.

Cam was more in tune with parents than I thought. Being a crazy, fun loving guy from the moment I met him, he's never been this reserved since I've known him. It's impressive to be honest.

Finally, my mother claims she has a business dinner to get to, so she leaves. Once her car drives away, I turn around to Cam and sigh. "I am so sorry. I didn't know she was coming over and then-"

"Babe it's all good. It was about time I met your mom anyway," he says nonchalantly. I laugh and pat his chest as I walk by.

"Well now that she's gone... what do you say to finishing what we started?" I say with a wink, standing in front of the bedroom door.

After a brief staring contest, he runs at me, ticking my sides once he gets to me, and then pushing the door open. So much for getting enough rest for the second day of training camp tomorrow.