Torey Krug- Boston Bruins *Requested

"Mommy," your three year old daughter whined yet again.

"Honey, mommy has to answer this phone call and then I'll play with you, okay?"

She nods her blonde head and you turn back around in your desk chair. Seeing that your husband Torey is away for a lot of the year, Olivia comes to work with you quite a lot. You just don't have the heart to send her to a day care all day.

"Yes Mr. Janser we can get that to you in three business days," you say and type the order into your computer. "Alright thank you."

"Olivia, are you okay?" you ask when you realize that she has been very quiet.

"Yes," she says. She's playing with her Barbie dolls.

Olivia helps you organize your papers and sits on your lap as you answer emails. She even falls asleep for an hour or so.

Your desk phone rings and you know it's your secretary that sits right outside your office. "Yes Mary?"

"You have a visitor, Mrs. Krug," she says. You glance down at your calendar quickly and realize that you have no scheduled appointments today.

"Okay send them in."

Mary hangs up the phone and you instruct Olivia to be on her best behavior while mommy talks with her visitor.

Your office door opens and Torey peeps his head around the corner. "Sorry I didn't make an appointment," he says and grins.

Olivia runs over to him. "Daddy!" she says and he picks her up into his arms.

You cross your small office and hug Torey's neck. He holds Olivia in one arm and uses the other to hug you.

"You weren't supposed to be home until tonight," you say and kiss him.

"The game was rescheduled," he explains. There was a huge storm looming over Buffalo and the planes were bound to be delayed.

Torey sat in a chair in the corner with Olivia on his lap. She talked his ear off as you quickly finished up your work for the day.

"I want daddy to put my coat on," Olivia said when you were getting ready to leave. It was so cute how she said it that you couldn't even feel bad.

"See you later Mary," you say cheerfully as you follow Torey out of your office building. He's carrying Olivia and her tired head is on his shoulder, her eyes are dropping and her thumb is in her mouth.

Torey buckles her in her car seat in the back seat of his car because as Olivia said just minutes ago, "I want to drive with daddy."

You follow them in your own car back to your home. Olivia is fast asleep and Torey carries her into the house and tucks her in to finish her nap.

"I'm happy you're back," you say.

"Me too."

He kisses your forehead and soon enough, both of you are just as asleep as Olivia is.

It had been a long day.

for ToreyKrug4747 :)