Tuukka Rask- Boston Bruins

You waited in the doorway of your 2 year old son's bedroom. Your husband of five years was watching your son try to piece together a puzzle.

When he fit the last piece in, Tuukka gave him a high five and said something in Finnish. Your son answered in his little baby voice, also in Finnish.

You had wanted Tuukka to teach you Finnish, but you liked that he and your son had their own little thing to do. He was so cute when he would speak half in English, half in Finnish.

Tuukka must've said something funny, because your baby boy burst in giggles. Watching Tuukka with him made you feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

He lifted his son into the crib and kissed his head. You heard his little voice say, "I want Mama," and you heard Tuukka say, "I'll get her."

You walked to the crib and stood next to Tuukka. "Goodnight baby," you cooed to your son and leaned down to kiss his head.

He fell asleep almost immediately and you and Tuukka crept out of his room.

"You're such a great father," you said to your husband.

He kissed you and rested his forehead against yours, "That's the best thing I've ever heard."

"You really are. You're the best husband and father we could have. We both love you Tuukka," you said.

"And I love you two, more than anything in the world."

He kissed your lips and then your forehead and you both went to bed for some mommy- daddy time;)