Chapter 43

Today is the day I leave for Canada.

I chose a flight early in the morning. I got up brushed my teeth washed my face and left my hair in its natural state.

I went to my suitcase to make sure I had everything done and ready to go.

I didn't bother with telling Demarcus because I knew seeing him or telling him would hurt me more.

Tayshaun was the only person who knew about me leaving. He just didn't know what time and I didn't bother with telling him either.

I grabbed my things and left out the house.

...

When I arrived to Canada it was weird. I just wanna go to my hotel and go to sleep.

I drove to the hotel I was going to and went in.

My hotel room wasn't that big but it was pretty big.

I was about to take my clothes off to get inna shower when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Are you aiyonnas cousin?"

"Yes why?"

"She's in the hospital right now."

"Why."

"Cause bitch you forgot to tell me you was leaving you probably told Demarcus you was leaving too."

"I did not." I said.

"Alright so how it look downer?"

"Good. Better than stl but imma call you when I get out the shower byeeee love you."

"Nope you gone have to wait Tayshaun wanna speak to you." She said.

"Imma fuck you up for not telling me you was leaving."

"Tayshaun first of all I told you yesterday that I was leaving today."

"Shut the fuck up before I fuck the shit outta you."

"I see you back on yo bull shit."

...

This was the OFFICIAL LAST CHAPTER THE NEW BOOK COMES SATURDAY NIGHT.!